quizballs 94 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 94 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
This is an alphabet quiz.
Answers begin with letters corresponding to the letters of the alphabet. 1=A 2=B 3=C, and so on.
- A - An alcove in a garden or glade, with sides and roof formed by trees or climbing plants?
- B - Pakistani cuisine which cooks food in a metal pan, or karahi, normally served with nan bread?
- C - The transparent layer forming the front of the eye, which transmits and focuses light into the eye?
- D - The second smallest US state, after Rhode Island, known as the Diamond State?
- E - The study of sexual stimuli and behaviour, whose name has Greek word origins?
- F - Relating to music, very loud or loudly?
- G - The excrement of seabirds or bats, significant in 19th century fertilizer and explosives industries?
- H - Traditional British measure, equating to eight stone, abbreviated to cwt?
- I - An outer layer of the atmosphere above the mesosphere?
- J - The Rastafarian word for God?
- K - Wartime term derived from its country's words for divinity and wind?
- L - In the Bible, the name of the beggar who lay outside the gates of the rich man?
- M -Japanese cartoons, usually with a fantasy or science-fiction theme?
- N - A period in the later part of the Stone Age, derived from Greek words for new and stone?
- O - A musical ensemble composition for eight voices or instruments?
- P - A medieval bodily humour associated with calmness, and variable feature of certain types of infection?
- Q - A traitor, named after the fascist Norwegian leader who collaborated with Nazi Germany in World War II?
- R - A vowel-less six-letter word relating to music and contraception?
- S - Latin archer, and a large constellation?
- T - Processed animal fat, used in soap and candles and industrial lubricants?
- U - A place conceived in 1516 by Sir Thomas More, and fourth 'The Road to...' movie destination, starring Bob Hope and Bing Crosby?
- V - In Scandinavian mythology, a great hall of the god Odin, in which heroes killed in battle enjoyed a glorious afterlife of feasting and drinking?
- W - In lycanthropy, the transformation of a human into this?
- X - The fourteenth letter of the Greek alphabet?
- Y - A major global brand, originally a member of a brutish race in Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels?
- Z - A soft, gentle breeze, yet also a river crossing?
quizballs 94 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes