quizballs 89 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 89 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What shape is cordate?
- US Aviator Lawrence Burst Sperry (1892-1923) has attracted suggestions of being the founder of the 'Mile High Club' due to his invention of which flight aid?
- Mycology is the study of what: fungi; greed; the mind; or myspace?
- Who wrote the novel The French Lieutenant's Woman?
- What is the state capital of South Australia?
- How many grams are in a hectogram?
- Which is the only Charles Dickens novel with a female narrator?
- Copoclephily is the collecting of what: police paraphernalia; co-op tokens; keyrings; or mermaid figures?
- Budapest lies on which river?
- Who was the 20th US president, the second to be assassinated, and the second shortest serving?
- Otoplasty is the surgical alteration of what external body parts?
- Which animal represents the Chinese year 2010?
- A pickerel is a young what: pike; bird; platypus; or elephant?
- What is the large island state of Australia, 150 miles from its south east edge?
- What same three words are in the titles of biographical books about Ronald Reagan, Sarah Palin, Ben Hogan, Benjamin Franklin, Condoleeza Rice and Dr Spock?
- What type of creature has the family name howler?
- What was first and last European colony in China?
- Which eastern European country, called Hrvatska in its own language, has the international vehicle registration code HR?
- Which popular UK TV police series started as a pilot episode called 'Woodentop' in 1983?
- What type of alcoholic drink is Manzanilla?
- A Gibus or Chapeau Claque is what sort of top hat, originally popular at the opera: white; collapsible; exploding; or made of beaver-skin?
- By what name is footballer Edison Arantes do Nascimento better known?
- In which European country is the Caledonian Canal?
- In 1725 King George the First created what British chivalric honour, whose original ceremony entailed bodily cleansing?
- In astrology the constellation Leo represents the Lion slain by whom?
- Whom did Pat Cash defeat in the 1987 Wimbledon Men's Singles Final?
- Ergophobia is the irrational fear or what: working; oneself; snails; or the future?
- Donatello's 15th century bronze statue of David, at the Bergello Museum in Florence, Italy, has what significantly at his feet?
- What spirit usually goes into the making of a mint julep?
- What is the chemical name for Laughing Gas?
quizballs 89 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes