quizballs 84 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 84 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What religious symbol refers to a heightened and often baseless business expectation by association to an earlier success?
- What does the hospital patient admission abbreviation BIBA mean?
- What is the study of reptiles and amphibians?
- In what part of the human body are the malleus, incus, and stapes?
- The volcanic mountain Chimborazo is in which South American country?
- What warlike term refers to a person or agency operating in the field of executive search?
- Which 18th century French philosopher wrote the opening line: 'Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains.." ?
- The Italian company Borsalino became famous for making: fedora hats, goats cheese, motorbikes or violins?
- In which country was the inventor Alexander Graham Bell born?
- What ceremony is performed beneath a chuppah?
- What physics term refers to the largely prohibited selling method by which customers are said to have agreed to buy something unless they refuse unsolicited goods or services?
- Whose paintings included Woman with a Hat, The Open Window, and Bathers with a Turtle?
- In which country is the city Invercargill?
- What was the terrorist group responsible for the 1972 Munich Olympic massacre of Israeli athletes?
- What is the Chilean Pine more commonly known as?
- What US state is known as the Nutmeg State?
- A Hedge Brown is what sort of creature?
- What past US president's autobiography is called Where's the Rest of Me?
- What is the Irish game played with a stick having a broad oval blade and a ball called a sliothar (or sliotar)?
- If an item costs £1,175 including 17.5% VAT, what is its price excluding VAT?
- Who wrote the opera Carmen?
- Autumn King and St Valery are which types of vegetables?
- What former diplomat and ambassador to Russia is generally considered the toughest questioner of the Chilcot Inquiry committee?
- What wind instrument has a variety known as a sweet potato?
- Who was the only female character to appear in every series of UK TV's 'Auf Wiedersehn, Pet'?
- The word logo is thought ultimately to derive from the Greek word lógos; what does lógos mean?
- What (as at 2010) is the tenth-largest body directly orbiting the Sun?
- The Curzon Line was the demarcation line between which two countries?
- What is the Urdu-based western name for the tobacco water-pipe known in Arabic as a shisha and in Turkish as a nargile?
- What was Amy Williams sled called on which she won Olympic gold for Britain at Vancouver in the Skeleton event?
- Hyperalgesia is an increased sensitivity to: love, pain, chocolate, or bad grammar?
- Who became Secretary General of the United Nations in 2007?
- In the Roman Catholic church what name is given to the form of prayers said on nine consecutive days?
- What crowd-pleasing song and album title did British folk act Show of Hands derive from a 'reverse acronym' of the collapsed bank AIG?
- English novelist Mary Anne Evans is better known by what name?
- A graph shape which rises slowly initially and then very steeply in a straight line is known by what sporty name?
- What job title, aside from a dealer, is given to someone who collects and pays bets at a gaming table?
- The Collegiate Church of St Peter in London is more popularly known by what name?
- In what ocean are the Pitcairn Islands, where the Bounty mutineers settled?
- What does the computer file acronym MPEG stand for?
quizballs 84 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes