quizballs 81 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 81 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which city in the UK has the oldest Chamber of Commerce?
- Katakana is a symbol system of which language?
- Which Tsar of Russia ruled from 1682-1725?
- In which African country is Lake Turkana?
- What poem contains the words, "...Water, water, everywhere, Nor any drop to drink..." ?
- Miliaria is the medical name for what condition?
- The Ansoff Matrix tool for assessing strategic risk concerns what two aspects of business, from a new and existing perspective?
- Which British school holds its annual Wall Game on the 30th of November?
- What colour are the flowers of the various plants known as Celandines?
- The Swiss Re Tower in London is commonly known by what name?
- Dom Mintoff was the prime minister of which country?
- What is the profession of Peter Kingdom in the UK TV series 'Kingdom'?
- The Babbington Plot was devised to kill which English monarch?
- What type of food is linguine?
- Tanzania is a portmanteau name (two-word combination) from which two states which united in 1964?
- What Mexican duo are famous for their high energy classical guitar music, including a version of Stairway to Heaven?
- The usual graph shape for product failure rate, starting and ending high with a long flat bottom in between, is known as what sort of curve?
- Who released a 1995 album called Stanley Road?
- In which decade did Queen Victoria's husband die?
- Which writer created the fictional detective Auguste Dupin?
- What is a female ferret called?
- What is an animal called whose diet consists mainly of leaves?
- What satirical US tabloid magazine closed in 2007 after 28 years of publishing?
- Carceral relates to what type of building?
- How many vertebrae bones does a human usually have?
- What type of headwear is named after a hero in a Robert Burns poem?
- What official reporting statement shows a company's financial situation, notably assets, at a point in time?
- What island was previously called Formosa?
- American Jazz musician John Coltrane is famous for playing which instrument?
- In telecommunications was does STD (as in STD area codes) stand for?
- In which UK city was artist L S Lowry born?
- Chitterlings are the small intestines of which animal?
- In which century was the Oxford Cambridge Boat Race first held?
- Which 1950s-60s sex symbol is reputed to have said, "I started out as a lousy actress and have remained one"?
- Whose enormous yacht Eclipse launched in June 2009?
- Which singer was born Steven Demetre Georgiou?
- The AIDA advertising and selling model refers to the sequence of what four stages in the process buying something?
- What is the capital of Ecuador?
- What is a theodolite: an angle measuring tool; a Greek caveman; a 1970s car model; or a scented lamp?
- The initials SKILL are an aid to remembering what five excretory organs of the human body?
quizballs 81 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes