quizballs 74 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 74 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Lake Inari, within the Arctic Circle, is which European country?
- Herman van Rompuy, the first President of the European Council, was previously prime minister of which country?
- Which multi-million-selling car whose front wheels turn 360 degrees celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2009?
- What is the name of the seat used for riding on the back of an elephant?
- Who composed Pomp and Circumstance No.4 in 1907?
- What is the basic monetary unit in Vietnam?
- In which London park does the annual Frieze Art Fair take place?
- In Greek mythology who gave King Midas the power to turn everything he touched into gold?
- Metachrosis is the ability of some animals to do what?
- In the 1833 Factory Act in Britain what was the minimum age of a child allowed to work in a factory?
- What is the name of the hotel in the 1980 film The Shining?
- Where on the human head would you find an epicanthic fold?
- Which British prime minister resigned in 1940?
- What is the name of the plant in the 1986 film the Little Shop of Horrors?
- Dulse is an edible type of what?
- In which 1995 film does Robert Carlisle play the character Begbie?
- From what island destination was HMS Bounty returning when its famous mutiny occurred?
- Which of the Marx brother's original name was Adolph?
- Which famous poet and author, born in India in 1865, wrote the poem 'The Female of the Species is More Deadly than the Male'?
- What brand of raincoat was famously worn by British prime minister Harold Wilson?
- With which English county cricket club did Ian Botham finish his playing career?
- Zagazig is a city in which North African country?
- Which country has the international car registration BDS?
- Who was named England's first Poet Laureate?
- Which of the British armed forces is known as the Senior Service?
- Who were the runners up in the 1998 FIFA World Cup Final?
- Who was William Shakespeare's wife (other than Mrs Shakespeare)?
- What type of fruit is a Jargonelle?
- What is the name of the opera house which opened in Milan in 1778?
- What is the longest nerve in the human body?
quizballs 74 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes