quizballs 72 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 72 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Titan and Ganymeade are what in our Solar System?
- In the first episode of the TV series Dallas which character took his new wife home to meet his family?
- How many players in total are bound together from both sides in forming a rugby union scrum?
- Which English county is known locally as Kernow?
- Pogonophobia is a fear of what (usually) male characteristic?
- What does an arctophilist collect: shrunken heads, teddy bears, tiny boats made from sugar, or antique door-frames?
- Who was the last surviving of the literary Bronte sisters?
- Which Guns 'n' Roses song is based on a short story by Del James called Without You?
- In which year was the Wall Street Crash?
- Lake Van is in which European country?
- In a theatre what is the job of a visagiste?
- Who runs the Greendale post office in the children's TV show Postman Pat?
- In Greek mythology what is a nymph called who inhabits a wood or a tree?
- In cricket what is a batsman's score of nought commonly called?
- GBJ is the international vehicle registration for where?
- What is the fruit of the blackthorn (prunus spinosa)?
- What would a silkworm grow to become if permitted to do so?
- The Domesday Book was made by order of which English monarch?
- Who played Dr Who in the 1965 film Dr Who and the Daleks?
- What is the medical condition in which a person has an extreme tendency to fall asleep at inappropriate times?
- Which country was previously called Siam?
- Who wrote the novel The Murders in the Rue Morgue?
- Which singer and winner of the 2002 Mercury Music Prize was born Niomi McLean-Daley?
- Which retail chain changed their corporate font in 2009 from Futura to Verdana?
- What is the standard duration of a chukka in the sport of field polo?
- What is the title of the first James Bond film?
- Who was the first president of independent Russia (as distinct from USSR, the Soviet Union)?
- What merchant bank collapsed in 1995 due to unauthorised debts accumulated by trader Nick Leeson?
- In the US and Canada, Labor Day falls on the first Monday of which month?
- What was the name and call-sign of the Apollo Eleven lunar module?
quizballs 72 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes