quizballs 71 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 71 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- The Reverse Frankensteiner is a move in what performance art form?
- Palermo is the capital of which island?
- Name the Oxford and Cambridge reserve crews which compete before the Thames Boat Race main event?
- Fucus (pronounced 'fewcus') is a type of what?
- The Irish city of Limerick is on which river?
- What car maker announced in early 2009 plans to reintroduce the iconic DS marque?
- What is a mazurka - a Polish folk dance; an Italian picnic table; a Chinese fighting snail; or a puppy or kitten born with only three legs?
- What colour is the flesh of a lychee?
- A hendecagon is a plane figure with how many straight sides?
- Who was the only guest vocalist to feature on a Led Zeppelin album?
- The Stasi were the secret police of which country?
- In which English county is Windsor Castle?
- Which music hall singer was famed for her rude songs, including 'I Sits Among the Cabbages and Peas'?
- Which two pre-decimal coins remained longest in valid circulation after British currency decimalisation in 1971?
- La Brabanconne is the national anthem of which European country?
- Which city hosted the 1964 Summer Olympic Games?
- What date is St Swithin's Day?
- What was the Italian cruise liner hijacked by terrorists in October 1985?
- Which Shakespeare play features in the Cole Porter musical 'Kiss Me, Kate'?
- In which country is the port of Dakar?
- Which English cartoonist created the St Trinian schoolgirls?
- What can sufferers of prosopagnosia not recognize?
- Which World War Two leader was nicknamed the Desert Fox?
- Who was the first socialist President of France?
- Grenache is a variety of which fruit?
- What is the oldest surviving professional association football club in the world (as at 2009)?
- What is the state capital of New South Wales, Australia?
- Who was wife to Henry II and mother of Richard the Lionheart and King John?
- Sigourney Weaver portrayed which zoologist in the 1988 film Gorillas in the Mist?
- Which Native American leader's real name was Goyathlay?
quizballs 71 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes