quizballs 68 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 68 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Tenzin Gyatso is more famously known by what name?
- What country borders with Belgium, France and Germany?
- What alcoholic drink is distilled from the agave plant?
- Which British prime minister resigned in 1957 after his failure to handle the Suez Crisis?
- Name the fraudulent chairman of Polly Peck who jumped bail and fled to Cyprus in 1993?
- What computer game invented by Alexi Pajtnov celebrated its 25th anniversary in June 2009?
- Terpsichore is the ancient Greek muse of which art form?
- Raymond Babbitt is the title character in which 1988 film?
- Scottish rebel Robert MacGregor was better known by what name?
- The logo of the Yamaha corporation comprises three interlocking what?
- What is the name of the US President's helicopter?
- Who won the 2009 F1 British Grand Prix?
- ENT is what department in a hospital?
- Vladimir Ulyanov was better known as which political activist and leader?
- Who was the first king of Rome?
- Who starred as Trampas the 1960-70s TV series The Virginian?
- What is the Japanese art of fencing which uses bamboo swords?
- In which year was the American Declaration of Independence signed?
- Who was the youngest player (as at 2009) to win the Wimbledon Men's Singles Final?
- What is the chemical symbol for diamond?
- What is the velvet fabric with a pattern formed by burning the pile away with acid?
- Which controversial footballer was the first to play for (and later to captain) England who was born after England won the 1966 World Cup?
- What was the name of the guardian angel in the 1946 film It's a Wonderful Life?
- Which US sportsman was nicknamed the Sultan of Swat?
- The songs I got Life and Aquarius come from which musical?
- What is the mythical beast depicted with the body of a lion, face of a man, and sting of a scorpion?
- What is the birthstone for January?
- A nephrectomy is the surgical removal of which part of the body?
- What colour is LaLa of Teletubbies?
- Holy Island off the English coast is also known by what name?
- What was the basic monetary unit of Greece before the Euro?
quizballs 68 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes