quizballs 67 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 67 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Helvetia is the female personification of which country, appearing on its coins and stamps, etc?
- A frugivore feeds on what?
- What is the Mexican in the 2001 film called The Mexican?
- In children's TV what is the name of Fireman Sam's fire truck?
- Which English artist was the subject of the 1974 film A Bigger Splash?
- What bridge connects Dawes Point to Milson's Point?
- What is the longest play written by William Shakespeare?
- The Bhagavad Gita is an important scripture of which religion?
- Which British golfer won the 1969 British Open and 1970 US Open Championships?
- Who was president of the USA during World War I?
- Who was the first woman in space?
- The Biobio River is in which South American country?
- Who was elected president of France follwing the death of President Pompidou?
- Which Greek island is said to be the birthplace of the god Apollo?
- Geophagy is the eating of what?
- Cape Canaveral is in which US state?
- Who wrote The Rime of the Ancient Mariner?
- The late 'Father of Chicago Blues', McKinley Morganfield, is better known by what name?
- Which King of England defeated the French at the Battle of Agincourt?
- Who was shot dead by Jack McCall in 1876 at a poker table in Number Ten Saloon?
- Who crossed Niagara Falls on a tightrope in June 1859?
- What animated character does Gene Kelly dance with in the film Anchors Aweigh?
- Nel Gwyn was the mistress of which King of England?
- What type of weather condition is a harmattan?
- What type of animal is a Quokka?
- What royal house has ruled Monaco since the Middle Ages?
- In the UK which motorway crosses the Severn Bridge?
- Which famous city plaza's name loosely translates as the 'Gate of Heavenly Peace'?
- What ethnic culture is common to Biarritz in France and Bilbao in Spain?
- What are the members of the Unification Church commonly called?
quizballs 67 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes