quizballs 65 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 65 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Pyaemia is the poisoning of what?
- What is the profession of world famous Annie Liebovitz?
- In which century was divorce legalised (by Act of Parliament) in England?
- How many Oscars did the 1959 film Ben Hur win?
- What is the capital of Botswana?
- Who was Henry the Eighth's fifth wife?
- The international standard ream is how many sheets of paper?
- Who wrote the novel The Camomile Lawn?
- A nap hand is a series of how many winning points or victories in a game or sport?
- Which British liner was torpedoed and sunk off the coast of Ireland in 1915?
- Which Italian fashion designer was shot and killed outside his Miami home in 1997?
- What is the title of a British nobleman ranking above an earl and below a duke?
- A tangelo is the hybrid of which two fruits?
- The Petrified Forest National Park is in which US state?
- Coprophagia is the eating (by insects and certain animals) of what?
- Which city is the setting of 1950s musical Kismet?
- Lucille LeSueur was the real name of which Academy Award winning US actress and later a director of the Pepsi-Cola Corporation?
- Which London tube station was called Gillespie Road before adopting the name of a nearby football club in 1932?
- Which Native American Indian tribe bought the Hard Rock chain for a reputed $965m in 2006?
- What is the name of the 'and' symbol (originally formed from the French word 'et')?
- Passat, the Volkswagen car model, is German for a type of what?
- Which singer-songwriter released an album in 1983 called Hearts and Bones?
- Who was the first woman Speaker of the UK House of Commons?
- What are auctioned at Tattersalls?
- What is the fifth book of the Old Testament?
- What was the name of the first US satellite, launched 31 Jan 1958?
- In Switzerland, 1978, the corpse of which entertainer was reburied in concrete after it was recovered from extortionists?
- What word, favoured by crossword compilers, is a small case for holding needles?
- Bertrand Russell was a founder member of which British peace-movement organisation, established in 1957?
- In Greek mythology what was the name of the old man who ferried the souls of the dead across the River Styx to Hades?
quizballs 65 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes