quizballs 64 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 64 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is Thailand's biggest island?
- Which UK Chancellor of the Exchequer said, "The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is the thickness of a prison wall."?
- The Yas Marina Grand Prix circuit is in which country?
- Who was the first black man to appear on the cover of American Vogue?
- Which English county cricket team play at the Rose Bowl?
- On which river is the German town of Wittenburg?
- Where in the human body is the radius?
- Who is the voice of baby Mikey in the 1989 film Look Who's Talking?
- An eyas is what young creature taken from the wild for training?
- Which singer's epitaph is 'True To His Own Spirit'?
- What is the spiked stick or prod used for driving cattle called?
- What ice-cream dish is named after an Australian opera singer?
- Lammas Day falls on the first day of which month?
- What is the name of the platform or stand used to support a coffin?
- What type of creature is a canvasback?
- Which country has the international registraion RA?
- Who was the mother of British monarchs Charles II and James II?
- Which prehistoric period followed the Stone Age and preceded the Iron Age?
- What is the science of accurate time measurement called?
- President Anwar Sadat of Egypt and which prime minister were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1978?
- Maurice Cole was the real name of which popular funny UK Radio and TV personality?
- What was Barbara Windsor's first Carry On film?
- In a game of English draughts how many pieces does each player normally begin with?
- Jasper National Park is in which country?
- In which century was the Bank of England founded?
- In medicine a Mantoux test is a skin test for diagnosing immunity from which disease?
- In which English county is the Dickens World Theme Park?
- Who wrote the one-act comedy play Power Lunch?
- What is the fin on the back of a fish called?
- Duma is a legislative body in the ruling asesembly of which country?
quizballs 64 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes