quizballs 63 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Question 2 - spelling of Cartagena corrected (thanks J Cifuentes) - 27 May 2009
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 63 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is TV's Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan's wife's first name?
- Cartagena is in which South American country?
- What was David Niven's occupation in the 1980 film Rough Cut?
- What type of creature is Junco?
- Which pope was the father of Cesare Borgia?
- Which show saw Cliff Richard's first TV appearance?
- Who was the first Roman Catholic US president?
- Toompea Castle is in which European city?
- Bitter Pit is a disease affecting which type of fruit?
- Tenzin Gyatso is better known by which name?
- Amsterdam Vallon and Bill the Butcher were characters in which 2002 film?
- The Battle of Belleau Wood was fought during which War?
- What is the name of each period into which play in a polo game is divided?
- Which Venetian artist painted the Three Ages of Man?
- Bright's disease affects which part of the human body?
- Which was the first European country to abolish slavery?
- How many episodes were made of the TV series M*A*S*H?
- What is the eleventh letter of the Greek alphabet?
- What is the projecting piece of a sundial called which shows the time by its shadow?
- Which author's epitaph is Steel True, Blade Straight?
- Which US presidents' faces are sculpted on Mount Rushmore?
- In which European city did composer Beethoven die?
- Phnom Penh is situated where the Bassac and Tonle Sap rivers join which other major river?
- What was the second 'Road' film starring Bob Hope and Bing Crosby?
- Which chemical element has atomic number 12?
- If a person's birthday falls on December 1st, what is their star sign?
- What Latin term is added to a title retained on retirement by a holder of office such as a university professor?
- In the US what date is the Presidential Inauguration Day?
- In which year did food rationing end in Britain after the Second World War?
- Reunion Island is in which body of water?
quizballs 63 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes