quizballs 62 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 62 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- In which country is the city of Stavanger?
- Which London Bridge designed by John Rennie was opened in 1817?
- A drumhead is what type of vegetable?
- What is the common name for solid carbon dioxide?
- Who played the Sheriff John T Chance in the 1959 film Rio Bravo?
- In which European city is the San Vittore women's prison?
- A detrusor is a muscle which forms a layer on the wall of which part of the human body?
- What is the score of 40-all called in a game of tennis?
- The July Revolution in 1830 was in which European country?
- Which English poet died of tuberculosis in Rome in 1821?
- Touchstone is a character in which Shakespeare play?
- What is the name of the strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania?
- What were the first names of English novelist H E Bates?
- Braxy is a fatal bacterial infection in which animal?
- What type of plant is a cholla?
- Which nation was formerly called British Honduras?
- Which US lead singer's real name is William Baily?
- The Ashmolean Museum is in which British city?
- A Dobro is what type of musical instrument?
- How many tiles are in a standard set of dominoes?
- Whose autobiography is entitled Steps in Time?
- The Cullinan Diamond was presented to which British monarch from the people of the Transvaal?
- Who is the patron saint of England?
- Which chemical element has the atomic number six?
- Mysophobia is the fear of what?
- The resort of Yalta is in which country?
- What is the name of the panel used to shield a TV camera lens from direct light, or a microphone from unwanted noise?
- What is the food okra commonly known as?
- What is the capital of Colombia?
- Under the British Coal Mines Act of 1911 what age did a pit pony have to be before going underground?
quizballs 62 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes