quizballs 61 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 61 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is the theme tune of the US basketball team, the Harlem Globetrotters?
- Which UK supermaket chain launched a controversial carrier bag with the maxim 'Take an Old Bag Shopping'?
- Which British comedian features in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV?
- Who was the first British Prime Minister not to have been privately educated?
- Also known as the Pink City, what is the capital of the Indian state Rajasthan?
- Black Dog and Blind Pew are characters in which novel?
- A veronique dish is garnished with which fruit?
- What is the oldest trophy in international sport?
- In which 1953 film did Marilyn Monroe play gold-digger Lorelei Lee?
- The London Promenade concerts were founded by which English composer/conductor?
- Who captained the West Indies cricket team from 1974-85?
- Loyola University is in which US city?
- What was singer Tony Bennett's only No1 UK hit single (as at 2009)?
- In the human body what is the innominate bone more commonly known as?
- Which US singer's real name is Ernest Evans?
- Zloty and Grosz are money in which country?
- Who became president of Uganda after Idi Amin was overthrown in 1980?
- Which city hosted the 1900 Summer Olympics?
- In which decade was third class rail travel re-designated second class on British railways?
- Clayton Moore and John Hart both played which US TV character?
- Saarland is an area of which European country?
- The Salk vaccine was developed in 1954 to be used against which disease?
- The Battle of Balaclava was fought during which war?
- What is a Spanish nobleman of the highest rank called?
- Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger founded which website in 2001?
- What nationality was guitarist Django Reinhardt?
- In the UK children's TV series Playschool, what was the name of the black doll which replaced Hamble in the 1980s?
- Who wrote the novel The Thirty-Nine Steps?
- What type of plastic was made from phenol and formaldehyde?
- In which year was the Berlin Wall built?
quizballs 61 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes