quizballs 57 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Question 28 was amended to King of the Scots (from King of Scotland) - thanks C Sinclair and J Anderson - 19 Dec 2008.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 57 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Who was the first prime minister of Israel?
- Who was the first man to appear on the cover of the American Vogue?
- A gooney bird is another name for which bird?
- Who directed the 2005 Bob Dylan documentary No Direction Home?
- What is the US state capital of Washington?
- Salpingitis is the medical term for the inflammation of which part of the body?
- Who (at 2008) plays Doctor Gregory House in the TV series House?
- The Butut is the monetary unit of which country?
- Chrometophobia is an irrational fear of what?
- Who won the 1987 British Formula One Grand Prix?
- What type of creature is a bonnethead?
- The first chamber of commerce in Britain was founded in which city in 1783?
- Which country hosts the world screaming championships?
- In astronomy what is the outermost region of a planet's atmosphere called?
- A bibliophile is a lover of what?
- In which year did Captain Scott reach the South Pole?
- Which British sportsman's autobiography is entitled Walking Tall?
- George Williams founded what in London in 1844?
- Which novelist wrote under the pseudonym Ellis Bell?
- Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn played an architect and waitress in which 1992 film?
- A costard is what type of fruit?
- What is a corrida?
- Which British rock band leased a six-acre section of Shepperton Studios in 1977 under the name of Ramport Enterprises?
- Who painted The Monarch of the Glen?
- In which year was Britain's first adhesive postage stamp the Penny Black issued?
- In US politics who replaced Spiro Agnew as Richard Nixon's vice-president in 1973?
- What does TGV most commonly stand for?
- Who was crowned King of the Scots in 1306?
- The term 'green-eyed monster' originated from which of Shakepseare's plays?
- The Royal Mint is in which country of the UK?
quizballs 57 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes