quizballs quiz 52 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 52 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- From which fruit is the cordial grenadine primarily made?
- What type of musical instrument is a goombay?
- What is the US state capital of Vermont?
- Blepharitis is the medical term for the inflamation of which part of the body?
- The 2003 film Lost in Translation is set in which city?
- Who discovered the Victoria Falls in 1855?
- Ailurophobia is a fear of what?
- Who wrote the novel The Cider House Rules?
- In golf what is the name of a score of one stroke over par for a hole?
- Who invented the centigrade thermometer in 1742?
- What does DVD commonly now stand for?
- What is the name of the casino on the reservation of the Mashantucket Pequot tribe in Connecticut?
- Artist and musician Chris Sievey is better known as whom?
- Glen Moy and Autumn Bliss are varieties of which fruit?
- Exodus, the second book of the Bible, recounts the departure of the Israelites from which country?
- What was the nationality of Lazlo Josef Biro, inventor of the ballpoint pen?
- Which singer held a gladiolus in his first appearance on BBC TV's Top of the Pops in 1983?
- Which US spacecraft was launched from Cape Kennedy in October 1968?
- Which British singer's real name is Thomas Woodward?
- Sinclair Lewis was the first American to win a Nobel Prize for what subject?
- What is the legislative assembly of Spain called?
- Who painted The Rake's Progress?
- A pelisse is what type of garment?
- Which English Queen was executed on 19 May 1536?
- A boyar was a member of the aristocracy in which country?
- What are the five events of the modern pentathlon?
- The Taj Mahal is on the bank of which river?
- In which year was British Summertime first introduced?
- What was the pseudonym of French dramatist Jean-Baptiste Poqueline?
- On which city were the 1912 Summer Olympic Games held?
quizballs 52 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes