quizballs quiz 49 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 49 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is a bicycle called with seats and pedals for two riders, one behind the other?
- A marmoset is what type of animal?
- What is the name of the popular Japanese alcoholic drink made from rice?
- What colour are the berries from the rowan tree?
- Who made the Gettysburg Address in 1863?
- Who played Don Vito Corleone in the 1972 film The Godfather?
- How many yards are in a furlong?
- Which musician, who died in 1987, famously had a candelabra on his piano?
- Which country has the international car registration letter A?
- Who is sixth in line to the British throne (as at December 2007)?
- What is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet?
- Chinese gooseberry is another name for which fruit?
- Glaucoma affects which part of the human body?
- How many points does a conversion score in rugby union?
- The resort of Faliraki is on which Greek island?
- Eric Cartman is a character in which cartoon series?
- Who became Lord Mayor of London in 1397?
- In motoring what does BHP stand for?
- A book about someone's life written by someone else is called what?
- What is the name of cartoon character Dora the Explorer's monkey?
- What is the capital of Canada?
- In which sport would you see a Boston Crab?
- A 'pea-souper' is which type of weather condition?
- What is a maker of casks and barrels called?
- Who was the original host of BBC TV's Have I Got News For You?
- During the US 1920s prohibition what was the name given to an illegal drinking place?
- Singer and musician Gordon Sumner is better known by what name?
- What type of foodtsuff is marscarpone?
- What does IQ stand for?
- What is a two-dimensional geometric shape with five equal straight sides and five equal angles called?
quizballs 49 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes