quizballs quiz 46 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 46 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- With what is a 'carpetbag steak' stuffed?
- In language a paronomasia is more commonly known as what?
- Which early Charles Dickens novel features the characters Wackford and Fanny Squeers, Smike, Newman Noggs and the Cheeryble brothers?
- How many balls, including the white cue ball, are on a snooker table (before any are potted)?
- In Western ecclesiastical law a diriment impediment invalidates what?
- Who is generally credited with the invention of the hovercraft in 1955?
- What colour is the letter L in the standard Google logo?
- How many stars are on the flag of the European Union?
- Who wrote the poem beginning, "Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone.." which featured in the funeral scene of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral?
- Tallinn is the capital of which country?
- What colour is Stephanie's hair in the children's TV series LazyTown?
- Which English playwright and poet was stabbed in uncertain circumstances in 1593 age 29 (he penned the line 'Come live with me and be my love')?
- Who won 'The Battle of the Sexes' tennis match at the Houston Astrodome in 1973?
- Kenneth Kaunda was the first president of which African country?
- What is the common word for the monosaccharide substance found in certain fruit, flower nectar and honey, with the chemical formula C6H12O6?
- The cult TV series Lost which began in 2004 features 'Oceanic Flight ...' what?
- The billionnaire Barclay twins' long-running disputes about their private island Brecqhou (or Brechou) are with which Channel Island?
- Which Scottish athlete refused to run on a Sunday at the 1924 Paris Olympic Games?
- What does K stand for in the CMYK colour model used in printing?
- The King and Queen of which European country narrowly escaped assassination on their wedding day in 1906?
- Marsh Fever is another term for which ailment?
- What is the offspring of a male lion and a tigress called (apart from very dangerous)?
- Jazz musician Miles Davis, 1926-91, whose 1959 album Kind of Blue is generally regarded as the biggest selling jazz album of all time, played what instrument?
- What is the capital of Sierra Leone?
- What is the (traditionally wooden) housing or stand which contains a ship's compass?
quizballs 46 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes