quizballs quiz 45 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 45 - free 'ABC quiz' - general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
All answers are single-words and begin with A, B or C.
There are five A's, five B's and five C's.
There is a pattern, but what is the pattern?
And can you solve them all?
- A surprise attack, and collective noun for group of tigers?
- ACAS is the UK's Advisory, Conciliation and 'what' Service?
- A robot, from the Greek word for male?
- Capital of the United Arab Emirates?
- The letter denoting a link in HTML (webpage) code typically followed by 'href'?
- The word for the weight on the end of a pendulum?
- Maureen Lipman's onomatopaeic character name in BT's TV adverts?
- Composer of the Eroica, Pastoral and Choral Symphonies?
- The initials BCC on a memo or email stand for a 'what' Carbon Copy?
- The meaning of B in the marketing abbreviation B2B?
- The British Queens to Georges II and IV, with respective titles of Ansbach and Brunswick?
- Addictive product produced in a British factory first by Robert Gloag in 1856?
- Tragically misunderstood daughter of Shakespeare's King Lear?
- Sri Lanka's previous name?
- The Spanish word for a hundred?
quizballs 45 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes