quizballs quiz 43 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 43 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Byssinosis is a disease affecting which part of the body?
- First performed in 1938, and commonly considered one of the saddest of all classical works, who composed Adagio for Strings (it was used in the 1986 film Platoon)?
- Which American animator created Daffy Duck and Droopy Dog?
- What range of hills between Northumberland and the Scottish borders gave their name to a farm breed?
- On April 1st 1957 the normally serious BBC TV news programme Panorama convinced thousands of English viewers that what type of food grew on trees?
- A spheksophobic fears which insects?
- In 1992 which scientist and philosopher was absolved of heresy by the Vatican?
- Who is the patron saint of Portugal?
- Who composed Maple Leaf Rag?
- How many pockets does a billiard table normally have?
- In which US state was the American Declaration of Independence signed on 4th July 1776?
- Who in 1990 became the first chancellor of a united Germany?
- Which country was previously called Persia?
- Which car manufacturer has a model called the Favorit?
- Who was the wing commander who led the 'Dambusters' bomber raids in 1943?
- The Faroe Islands are an autonomous province of which country?
- How old was Tony Blair when he became British prime minister in 1997?
- The fashionable island Martha's Vineyard is in which US state?
- In Western culture what is the birthstone for the month of May?
- Fotheringhay Castle, birthplace of Richard III in 1452, and site of Mary Queen of Scots trial and execution in 1587, is in which English county?
- What was the oil tanker which ran aground on Bligh Reef in 1989, spilling crude oil into Prince William Sound, off the south coast of Alaska?
- In 1844 Samuel Morse sent the first public telegraph message containing what short biblical quote (from the book of Numbers chapter 23, verse 23)?
- Which American celebrity claims to have a maid called Vaginica Seaman?
- What is the capital of Queensland, Australia?
- In the Bible to whom did God give the Ten Commandments?
- What is the 1990's cult Japanese electronic toy which is cared for as if it were a pet?
- What is the number of the MASH unit in the TV series?
- In what year was suffragette Emily Davidson killed by King George V's horse in the Epsom Derby?
- What is Herman Munster's twin brother called?
- What is the line called on a ship which is the limit to which it may be loaded?
quizballs 43 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes