quizballs 400 - 'specialist subject' Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free 'specialist subject' Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs quiz - questions and answers - for educational study and testing, workplace team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a specialist subject Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for educational learning and fun, trivia quizzes and team games. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 400 - free Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs questions for trivia quizzes
- Abraham Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory explains: Negotiation; Marketing; Motivation; or Parenting?
- Abraham Maslow's original 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory comprises how many stages: Three; Four; Five; or Twelve?
- Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory is commonly represented as a: Matrix; Pyramid; Spiral; or Venn diagram?
- Which one of these is not a main heading 'need' within the Maslow 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory: Safety; Esteem; Belongingness & Love; or Money?
- The highest 'need' in Maslow's original 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory is: Self-Actualization; Control; Power; Leadership?
- Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory was developed: 1720-30; 1875-84; 1943-54; or 1992-1998?
- Complete Maslow's famous quote: "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a (What?)": Computer; Bell; Nail; or Bump in the carpet?
- The first and lowest main 'need' in Maslow's 'Hierachy of Needs' theory is: Love; Biological & Physiological; Safety; or Sugar?
- Which one of these classical management theorists addresses radically different matters to Abraham Maslow: Douglas McGregor; Frederick Herzberg; JS Adams; or Warren Buffett?
- Abraham Maslow's early research concerned the study of the behavior/behaviour of: Rhesus monkeys; Fruit flies; Aerodynamics; or Cheese?
- Which two of these 'needs' were subsequently added/interpreted into Maslow's original 'Hierarchy of Needs' concept: Technology; Cognitive; Aesthetic; Health; or Body-language?
- Abraham Maslow's seminal book introducing the 'Hierearchy of Needs' is called: The Customer is King; Motivation and Personality; Who Dares Wins; or How to Make a Baby?
- Which one of these does not appear in Maslow's 'Esteem' category of needs: Achievement; Status; Responsibility; Reputation; or Marriage?
- Which one of these does not appear in Maslow's 'Safety' category of needs: Protection; Security; Order; Weaponry; or Law?
- Which one of these does not appear in Maslow's 'Biological & Physiological' category of needs: Air; Food; Shelter; Sleep; or Money?
- Which one of these does not appear in Maslow's 'Belongingness and Love' category of needs: Family; Affection; Relationships; Workgroup; or Punishment?
- According to Abraham Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory, generally 'needs' must be satisfied: All together; Randomly; In ascending order; or In descending order?
- The highest-order need added/interpreted/implied within Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' is: Transcendence; Magnificence; Omnipotence; or Penitence?
- Our understanding of which one of these is not generally assisted by Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory: Managing people, Self-development; Sales & marketing; Job interviewing; Training & development; or Purchasing?
- Put these 'needs' in low-to-high order according to Maslow's 'Hierarchy of Needs' theory: Achievement; Affection; Law; Personal growth; Sleep?
quizballs 400 - free quiz answers for