quizballs 391 - general knowledge quiz - questions & answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs free quiz. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
Below are the quiz answers. Here are the quiz questions without answers.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 391 - free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Mexican Salvador Alvarenga, the 438-day longest-surviving castaway ever, was sued in 2015 for: Reef damage; Search and rescue costs; Flying a kite too high; or Eating his shipmate? Eating his shipmate
- The long-standing currency of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania (at early 2000s) is the: Peso; Shilling; Dollar; or Euro? Shilling
- Dragonflies have the sharpest vision of any insect, each compound eye having how many lenses: One; Six; 28; or 30,000? 30,000
- Drug corporation Reckitt Benckiser was found guilty of marketing false 'variations' and inflated pricing of what identical product? Paracetamol; Nurofen; Anadin; or Ibuprofen? Nurofen
- Human urine passes from each kidney via the ureter to (What?) next: Kidney; Pancreas; Bladder; or Prostate? Bladder
- With over one billion registered users, China's (claimed to be) largest smartphone messaging app is: FaceTing; WeChat; Woksapp; or WongNumber? WeChat
- Roughly how many truck drivers are in India: 300; 15,000; 280,000; or Five million? Five million
- In the USA a reindeer is also known as a: Caribou; Elk; Moose; or Christmas Camel? Caribou
- A broiler is a chicken raised for: Eating; Laying eggs; Feather pillows; or Racing blindfolded? Eating
- Salsify is a: Cuban dance; Root vegetable; Indian national holiday; or Verb meaning to surprise someone? Root vegetable
- The brunch dish of poached eggs, muffins, bacon/ham and hollandaise sauce, popularized in New York City is 'Eggs...: Benedict; Florentine; Royale; or Over-easy? Benedict
- The 2015 Star Wars sequel is subtitled 'The Force...' : Of Nature; Of July; Awakens; or Seeable Future? Awakens
- The most common human bloodgroup is: S; O; A; or P? O
- An annelid is a: Reptilian eye-socket; Worm; Drink-can ring-pull; or Charcoal eye-shadow popularized by Queen Anne? Worm
- Roughly how long is the human small intestine: 16cms; Two feet; A metre; or Seven metres? Seven metres
- Roughly how long is the human large intestine: 1.5 metres; 12 metres; 31 metres; or 115 metres? 1.5 metres
- Fish are typically referred to as being (What?)-blooded: Cold; Hot; Blue; or Lukewarm? Cold
- A rock containing a mineral that can be viably extracted for use is called an: Ore; And; Is; or But? Ore
- Sound travels fastest through: Air; Vacuum; Solids/Liquids; or Fire/Flames? Solids/Liquids
- The most poisonous fungi, which usually kills anyone eating it, is the: Destroying Angel; Red Devil; God's Revenge; Fun Guy; Monster Mushroom; or Tragic Mushroom? Destroying Angel
quizballs 391 - free quiz questions only for