quizballs 380 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 380 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes
- What is a French street that means regret In English?
- In 2015 Prague city regulated what increasing risk to pedestrians/traffic: Skateboards; Segways; Push-chairs; or Llamas?
- In 2014, age 17, Malala Yousafzai became the youngest winner of: Eurovision; A Nobel Prize; The London Marathon; or A Tennis Grand Slam event?
- In 2015 Brighton became the first UK city to introduce a voluntary tax for food/drink outlets on: Smoking areas; Polystyrene cups; Sugar; or TV screens showing sport?
- Name the two famously married lawyers who contested in 2015 the legality of The Maldives' imprisonment of former leader Mohammed Nasheed?
- The mountain town of Berchtesgaden is the location of whose fortified retreat?
- Walloons are ethnic regional people of which two of these nations: South Africa, China, France, Belgium, India?
- Spell the surgical birth procedure: Caesareon; Ceasarian; Caesarian; or Caesarean?
- Berry Gordy founded: Coca-Cola; Motown Records; Washington state; or Ford?
- Anne Hathaway was the girlfriend of: Shakespeare; Wordsworth; Byron; or King Henry VIII?
- US Republican candidate Mike Huckabee criticized the Frito-Lay corp in 2015 for its: Mexican Fries; Rainbow Doritos; Gorilla Chips; or Chinese Crackers?
- The fictional station in BBC's flagship Eastenders soap serial is: Brookside West; Walford East; Papworth South; or Dangleberry Farm?
- In Scotland a bothy/bothie is a: Drink; Baby's pacifier/dummy; House; or Dog massage?
- What word makes six new words as a suffix for: Clutch, Hand, Shopping, Tea, Bin, Ball?
- Polenta in Italian cuisine is a: Flour/dough; Bitter salt; Melted sugar; or Ostrich egg?
- Narendra Modi is a 21stC Prime Minister of: Somalia; Spain; India; or Wales?
- In popular music a bass line played on every beat of a 4/4 timing song is called a '(What?) bass': Walking; Running; Jumping; or Crawling?
- Latin 'Juglans' refers to what tree used in cabinet-making, with large two-sided nuts inside green fruit?
- What very old word, derived from Old English 'cwethan' (say) refers to leaving something in a will?
- In 2015, to reduce road traffic accidents, Dartmoor Cornwall UK authorities tested reflective paint on: Tractors; Badgers; Ponies; or Children's rucksacks?
quizballs 380 - free quiz answers for