quizballs 377 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 377 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes
- In 2015 Prague in the Czech Republic sought to reclassify what 'pedestrian' transport method due to proliferation and safety concerns: Roller-blades; Skateboards; Segways; or Llamas?
- The annual 'Ig Nobel' prize for Literature was awarded in 2015 for serious research/evidence that (What?) is used phonetically internationally to ask a question: Oh; Ah; Huh; or Mmm ?
- Facebook confusingly announced in 2015 the introduction of a '(What?) button': OMG; Dislike; Chocolate; or Belly?
- Kenkojuku, Shotokan, Chito-ryu, and Wado-ryu are styles/types of Japanese: Dogs; Karate; Wooden houses; or Cooking with onions?
- Latin 'Libens Volens Potens' means: Signed Sealed Delivered; Ready Willing Able; Ready Steady Go; or Heart Break Hotel?
- What model iPhone was the most modern available in 2015: 3; 4; 5; or 6?
- Name the two 21st century Australian Prime Ministers who both succeeded and preceded each other as leaders of the Liberal Party?
- SUV and SAV cars are characterized by what additional capability: On-water; Off-road; Underground; or Flying?
- The word 'impropriety' refers to actions that are: Dishonest; Funny; Daring; or Sexually explicit?
- The Vouvray district of the French Loire Valley is famous for its white: Wine; Cheese; Cows; or Tomatoes?
- Technically known as 'the vernacular', an old term for the day-to-day native language of a people/region is The : Rude Mouth; Vulgar Tongue; Crude Jaw; or Lewd Lip?
- Chitterlings are what sort of food: Meat offal; Dwarf apples; Dried fruit; or Birds-eyes?
- The female former Hewlett-Packard CEO who vied to be US Rebublican Presidential candidate 2015/16 is Carly: Clinton; Bush; Simon; or Fiorina?
- Araneus diadematus is the widely-found European garden: Sparrow; Lawn; Spider; or Toad?
- The first major supermarket chain to introduce the UK 'national living wage' (£9.35/2015) was: Tesco; Sainsbury; Asda; or Lidl?
- Matzo(h) or matza(h) is an unleavened bread traditionally eaten by which people: Hindus; Jews; Danish pensioners; or Chinese children?
- Celery is a member of what commonly named plant family: Parsley; Sage; Rosemary; or Thyme?
- Table d'hote refers to a restaurant/menu that is: High price and exotic; Alcohol-free; Fixed price and little choice; or Self-service?
- Vermiculture refers to the cultivation of: Daisies; Weeds; Grass; or Earthworms?
- What does brown rice become when its rice bran is removed: Cous-cous; Brown sugar; Marzipan; or White rice?
quizballs 377 - free quiz answers for