quizballs 376 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 376 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes
- What mobile entertainment takes its name from the ancient Roman rounded arenas?
- What word makes six other words when prefixed with: Cut, Ice, End, Beat, Hand, and Side?
- What whole two-digit number is the square root of 9801?
- Which of these is not generally considered a 'superfood': Kale; Almonds; Avocado; Goji berries; or Butter?
- What metallic element has the highest electrical and thermal conductivity, and reflectivity: Gold; Silver; Copper; or Lead?
- In 2015 which two of these nations opened a railway link for the first time in over 100 years, between Brownsville and Metamoros? USA; Russia; Mexico; Canada; or Greenland?
- What word refers to an isometric core exercise and traditionally the process of surfacing a wooden ship's deck?
- What multi-award-winning 1990s US children's animated alliterative TV series featured todders called Angelica, Tommy, Chuckle, Lil, and Phil?
- The Yiddish word/concept 'mensch', anciently derived via German from Roman philosopher Cicero's work Humanitas on human civilisation, refers to a person of great: Wit; Integrity; Cunning; or Incompetence?
- Combs/honeycombs, whiskers, stacks, and train tracks refer to patterns in: Ice cream; Cement/concrete; Wheatfields; or Faded denim jeans?
- Spell the country, The: Phillippines; Philippines; Phillipines; or Philipines?
- British Queen Victoria (1819-1901) is what relation to Queen Elizabeth II: Great Grandmother; Great Great Grandmother; Great Great Great Grandmother; or Great Step-Aunt?
- What completely non-infectious neurodegenerative disease was misreported as being 'infectious' by most mainstream UK news media in September 2015?
- Boron, silicon, germanium, arsenic, antimony and tellurium are commonly considered the six primary chemical element: Metals; Metalloids; Gases; or Plasmas?
- Coccinellidae, whose common name variants suggest a female form, are: Fish; Beetles; Birds; or Reptiles?
- What 1960s-launched children's toy has friends Paul, Patch Vicki and Mitzi?
- In modern times a 'life celebrant' typically officiates at a humanist: Marriage; Birth; Funeral; or Divorce?
- Commonly abbreviated to MON and RON, what does the O stand for in engine and fuel performance rating?
- Deriving from 'Tagalog' Austronesian language 'bundok' (mountain) the US-English word 'boondocks' (and 'boonies') refers disrespectfully to: Sheep; Crows; A remote rural area; or Leather trousers?
- Rocna, Spade, Bulwagga, Grapnel and Admiralty/Fisherman are varieties of: Telescope; Anchor; Rudder; or Galley kitchens?
quizballs 376 - free quiz answers for