quizballs quiz 36 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
The answer to question 18 was corrected on 24 Jun 2007 (Thanks Stan)
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 36 - free entertainment quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Who played Al Capone in the 1987 film, The Untouchables?
- Which character did James Stewart play in the 1952 film, The Greatest Show On Earth?
- Who wrote the novel On Chesil Beach?
- What is the surname of the family in the UK TV series My Family?
- Which instrument represents the duck in Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf?
- Who played Richard Cunningham in the US TV show Happy Days?
- How to Save a Life was which band's debut album?
- Which UK TV series was based on Eric Chappell's play The Banana Box?
- Jan Morrow and Brad Allen are characters who share a phone line in which 1959 film?
- How many contestants' boxes feature in the (UK version) TV show Deal of No Deal?
- By what name was rapper Christopher Wallace most famously known?
- Who played the Russian mail-order bride in the 2001 film Birthday Girl?
- Daisy Donovan, Iain Lee, and MacKenzie Crook were presenters on which 1990's UK TV show?
- What is the number on the roof of the bus in the 1994 film Speed?
- Pixel, Stingy and Stephanie appear in which children's TV programme?
- In which year was the UK Comic Relief launched?
- What is the name of the title character in Arthur Miller's play Death of a Salesman?
- In the 1979 film Apocalypse Now which river does Captain Willard (Martin Sheen) travel up to reach Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando)?
- What is the first name of Frank Gallagher's legal wife in the UK TV series Shameless?
- In which US state did Buddy Holly's plane crash in 1959?
- Nicky Hambleton-Jones presents which UK TV make-over show?
- What was Humphrey Bogart's last film?
- What was mixed with water to make the rain more visible on screen in the 1952 film Singing in the Rain?
- What is the name of the family doctor in The Simpsons cartoon show?
- Who played Domino in the 1983 Bond film Never Say Never Again?
- Who designed the costumes for the 1997 film The Fifth Element?
- Doctor Moriarty is the arch-enemy of which fictional detective?
- What was the title of George Michael's first solo album?
- Brad Pitt played one of Anthony Hopkins' three sons in which 1994 film?
- Tall Dark and Gruesome is the title of whose autobiography?
quizballs 36 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes