quizballs 369 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 369 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Abbey Road in North London is the famous metonymic location of what entity: Fountains; Maze; Recording studios; or Railway museum?
- 6,859 is the cube of what number, (less than twenty)?
- Spell the word: Diligant; Dilegent; Diligent; or Dilligent? (Bonus point, it means: Detailed; Slow; Conscientious; or Stubborn?)
- Go Set a Watchman is the 55-years-after sequel to what famous work?
- Dageurreotype/dageurrotype is a mid-1800s form of: Sword; Written insult; Photograph; or Sandwich?
- When drawing the musical the treble (G) clef symbol, the line crosses itself how many times?
- 2,000 years ago Nanjing was what in China: Fever/Plague; Tree soup; Capital city; or God of tea?
- In 2015, 21st Century Fox company launched what Simpson's show fictional beer brand in S America?
- What dog breed has Queen Elizabeth II traditionally had as pets?
- Called the IPK, the standard (What?) is a platinum-iridium cylinder at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Sevres France?
- Evel (EVEL) is an acronymic word for the controversial 21stC UK parliamentary proposition 'English (What?) for English (What?)', following devolution of self-governing powers to Scotland and Wales?
- The Apple watch launched Apr 2015 is called the: isecs; iface; itic; or Apple Watch?
- The Silfra fissure, in the Pingvallavatn valley, uniquely offering scuba-diving between the N American and Euroasian tectonic plates is in: Iceland; Tenerife; Russia; or Ascension Island?
- Which Czech-born Swiss won two Wimbledon championships in 2015, 17 years after her previous Championship victory?
- Coty Inc., is a French-founded German-owned, US-based company specialising in: Sports cars; Shotguns; Beauty/fragrances; or Writing instruments?
- Funchal is the capital of which Portuguese autonomous island territory?
- Name the 2015 Disney animated film about the workings of a child's mind, praised by psychologists/neuroscientists?
- What UK FMCG brand did Sylvester Stallone endorse in a 2015 £muli-million ad campaign: Warburtons Bread; Marmite; Durex; or Brylcreem?
- The French 'petanque' is a: Fruit omelette; Balls game; Triangular Parisien haircut; or Dogs-and-owners national dance?
- The long-standing circular VW (Volkswagen) logo contains the V and W characters and how many gaps between the circular and letter shapes: 5; 6; 7 or 8?
quizballs 369 - free quiz answers for