quizballs 365 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 365 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- The rhea is a large South American species of: Cactus; Mountain Lion; Flightless Bird; or Rabbit?
- What is the English meaning of the African nation's name Sierra Leone?
- Orson Welles' iconic character in the film The Third Man is: Fred Plum; Jason Orange; Harry Lime; or Harry Berry?
- On which Mediterranean island was Napoleon Bonaparte exiled in 1814 prior to his resurgence and subsequent defeat at Waterloo a year later?
- Noted for cameos in The Simpsons and other TV/music, name the only person (at 2015) ever to act as himself in Star Trek?
- The Defender is a longstanding model of which automotive company? Landrover; Lotus; Toyota; or Bentley?
- What is 11,000 divided by 440: 25; 35; 45; or 55?
- What was the location of London's famous 17th century 'Frost Fairs': Covent Garden; Petticoat Lane; Blackheath Common; or The River Thames?
- UPC and EAN refer to what common feature on retailed product packaging?
- What controversial American emblem had three different versions, 1861-65, called The.. 'Stars and Bars', 'Stainless Banner' and 'Blood-Stained Banner'?
- What is the famous scenic wooded area of SW Germany which gave its name to a locally originating chocolate and cherry cake?
- A loofah (or luffa) bath sponge is previously a sort of: Sea creature; Recycled plastic; Insect nest; or Cucumber?
- The famous tea brandname Typhoo, created c.1903 by the Sumner pharmacy/grocers in Birmingham UK, is from the Chinese word for: Doctor; Drink; Tea; or Coffee?
- What is produced by asexual reproduction from mycelium: Wasps; Fungus; Bread; or Butter?
- The Ross Sea is a bay of which continent?
- What Anglicized French word for an outdoor shelter or camp likely derives from Swiss-German 'biwacht' for night patrol?
- The popular website Pinterest was founded basically for: Dating; Photo-sharing; Music-sharing; or Fashion/dressmaking?
- Which European nation's flag has nine horizontal blue and white stripes, and top-left a white cross on a blue square?
- What two letters do not feature in the periodic table of chemical element symbols?
- A sudden unofficial walkout or industrial action by workers is called informally a (What?) strike: Cobra; Scorpion; Wildcat; or Meerkat?
quizballs 365 - free quiz answers for