quizballs 364 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 364 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Psilocybin (pronounced 'sillasybin') is the natural active ingredient of: LSD; Cannabis; Ecstasy; or Magic Mushrooms?
- The Swiss-founded Hublot corporation famously provides certain major sports events: Balls; Energy drinks; Timekeeping; or Artificial grass?
- The onomatopoeic Greek originating borborygmi refers medically to: Hiccoughs/hiccups; Blisters; Headache; or Stomach rumble?
- Which famous ex-premier's wife founded the controversial Omnia legal consultancy, accused of working for repressive nations in the 2010s?
- What took place near Brussels, celebrated and re-enacted for its 200th anniversary in June 2015?
- Poets' Corner, which commemorates and contains remains of writers, is in which London building?
- Name the celebrity entrepreneur who sought to be US Republican presidential candidate in 2015?
- Inspired largely by John Calvin, the Hugeunots minorities of the 16th century were: Protestants; Jews; Royal guards; or Chefs?
- The piddock (Pholadidae and 'angelwings') is a rock-boring: Bird; Fish; Mollusc; or Goat?
- Queen's Club Championship tennis tournament is held annually on grass courts in: Sweden; London; Denmark; or New York?
- Which media organization successfully tested its 'mind/thought control' EEG TV/Radio remote control headset in 2015: Fox; Google; BBC; or Sony?
- The past tense word 'hove' refers (esp nautically) to the action of: Setting sail/embarking; Running aground; Sinking; or Lifting/hauling?
- What famous road began in Chicago, Illinois, ending at Santa Monica, California?
- The celeste, which features in Tchaikovsky's 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' (The Nutcracker ballet) is a: Midnight feast; Musical instrument; Sword; or Difficult leaping action?
- Meaning ruined due to neglect, spell: Decrepid; Dicrepid; Decreped; or Decrepit?
- Amal Clooney is an internationally renowned: Actress; Gymnast; Fashion designer; or Human rights lawyer?
- What's the cube-root of 27,000?
- Lorelei is a famous 120 rock, and its mermaid-like water spirit, on/associated with which German river?
- What term, extending widely metaphorically, refers to the soldiers behind a larger group, especially giving protection while retreating?
- Diegesis refers to what in a film, play, story, etc? Cast of characters; Plot; Suspense; or Laughter coefficient?
quizballs 364 - free quiz answers for