quizballs 361 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 361 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Swiss investigation and US prosecution mid-2015 for mismanagement/corruption was directed at: F1; IOC; FIFA; or NATO?
- What French word prefixes couture, cuisine and ecole meaning high quality or advanced?
- What is a seed-eating songbird family and festive decoration?
- Jactitation, from Latin jactare, to throw, refers medically to: Rapid eye movement; Sneezing; Vomiting; or Limb-twitching?
- Of speech, 'pithy' means: Vague; Emotional; Concise; or Complex?
- A 'brelfie' photo is a portmanteau of self and what activity?
- Terroir refers to the complete environment in which what is produced?
- The cochlea is a spiral cavity of the human: Large intestine; Inner ear; Gullet; or Heart?
- Name the pioneering Game Theory US mathematician featured in the film A Beautiful Mind?
- The Cunard organization's Elizabeth, Victoria, and Mary 2 are: Roses; Oil pipelines; Cruise ships; or Real Ales?
- Name the iconic Bond girl character introduced by Ian Fleming in 1959?
- In 2015 Norway unveiled the world's tallest statue (10m) of a what, 30cm higher than Canada's: Elk; Whale; Butterfly; or Prawn?
- The 'One World Trade Center' building is how many feet high, alluding to the US Declaration of Independence?
- Mae West said of sex and bridge "If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good (What?)"
- In the bible who betrayed Samson to the Philistines by revealing that his strength was due to his long hair?
- Futtocks refer to mid-timbers of old: Houses; Ships; Trains; or Planes?
- Referring to the cause of a person's downfall, who is the Greek goddess of punishment?
- What word prefixes the following to make five new words: Bound, Break; Hold; Mate, and Keeper?
- Named after the first Roman emperor converted to Christianity, what is the main Black Sea port of Romania?
- Latin 'noxa' means: Knowledge; Sleep; Harm; or Door?
quizballs 361 - free quiz answers for