quizballs 351 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 351 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which profession (western world) traditionally wears a toque blanche with a hundred folds?
- Zener cards (25 x five of each symbols: circle, cross, star, square and three wavy lines) are used in testing: Colour blindness; ESP/clairvoyance; Memory; or Gambling addiction?
- What West African Republic, on the river of the same name, is a narrow 200 mile east-west strip within Senegal: Ivory Coast; Gambia; Morocco; or Western Sahara?
- What metal, whose symbol is its first and third letters, is loosely called spelter?
- The 2013 Disney animation Frozen is based on what Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, in Danish 'Snedronningen'?
- A grassland/lawn scarifier machine controls: Moss/thatch; Moles; Birds; or Worms?
- The conventional symbol for electrical current is: c; p; i; or o?
- US president Theodore Roosevelt's quote (from which a style of state foreign policy is named), is "Speak softly and carry a big...": Gun; Carrot; Stick; or Bible?
- The major global fashion retailer H&M stands for: Hearts and Minds; Hertzog and Muller; Hennes and Mauritz; or Hosiers and Milliners?
- What seed-eating bird, genus fringilla, native to Europe/Asia/N Africa, is named after cereal crop waste from which it forages?
- The popular expression referring to unintelligent effort in resolving a practical challenge is: Raw Power and Rage; Brute Force and Ignorance; Big Muscles and Blasphemy; or Grunt and Grimace?
- Noted for his humilty and rejection of personal wealth/benefits Jose Mujica was the former guerrilla fighter and popular president of which South American country 2010-15?
- LOX, a common modern rocket fuel, is an abbreviation for what?
- American businessman and philanthropist Solomon Guggenheim (1861-1949) established a famous eponymous international network of: Theatres; Museums; Spas; or Coffee shops?
- Lafarge, Holcim, and Heidelberg are among the world's leading producers of: Sugar; Drinks; Cement; or Toiletries?
- The longest side of a right-angled triangle whose short sides are both 50cms long is: 55cms; 70.71cms; 93.33cms; or 100cms?
- An enclave nation is (What?) by another nation: Ruled; Surrounded; Protected; or Given independence?
- Jean-Marie and daughter Marine Le Pen are leading figures in French extreme: Cuisine; Sports; Politics; or Performance Art?
- Sabatier, Victorinox and Füritechnics are leading makers of Kitchen: Glassware; Knives; Blenders/mixers; or Sinks?
- Cryogenics is the study of materials in extreme: Cold; Heat; Pressure; or Altitude?
quizballs 351 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes