quizballs 321 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 321 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Al Jazeera means 'The (What?)'?
- PDF, Adobe's universal computer document format, stands for what?
- Chatsworth House gardener, engineer and greenhouse expert, Joseph Paxton, created which iconic 1851 London building?
- What was a originally an ancient Greek post-banquet drinking party, and nowadays refers to a researchers/academic conference?
- Runway selection for aircraft take-off and landing is generally: Into headwind; With tailwind; With a crosswind; or Sun behind?
- Brahmanism is an ancient formative religion of: Hinduism; Islam; Catholicism; or Mormonism?
- Bundes in the German 'Bundesliga' soccer league refers to: Old; Federal; Competition; or Professional?
- Which punningly alliteratively named professor drove the No3 Convert-a-Car in Wacky Races?
- What Anglicized Italian term from Latin 'not known' refers to a person's having a concealed or false identity?
- In 1849 US mechanic Walter Hunt patented what multi-billion-selling and punk rock device?
- Which multi-award-winning 1982s movie is considered to have included the biggest ever crowd of extras?
- What potent plant is called technically Papaver somniferum?
- Burlap is an old material traditionally used in making: Hats; Scarves; Sacks; or Socks?
- In constitutional terminology, put these structures in order of power-centralization, most to least: Confederation; Unitary; Federation?
- What community-support focused branch of Christianity grew from the work of brothers John and Charles Wesley and George Whitefield?
- Appearing in many food/drink names, what is produced when cereal grain germination is halted by hot air drying?
- In 2014 the EU introduced a maximum 1600watt power rating for: Vacuum cleaners; Mobility scooters; Buskers; or Residential Xmas lights?
- In 2014 Russia closed branches of what global brand amidst East-West sanction?
- The fin whale, second largest animal after the blue whale, excretes approximately how many litres per day: 3; 15; 100; or 1,000?
- The old English profession 'cofferer', typically employed in a royal household, equates nowadays to a: Gardener; Tea-maid; Accountant; or Hairdresser?
quizballs 321 - free general knowledge quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes