quizballs quiz 31 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 31 - free entertainment quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which UK politician was replaced by a tub of lard when he failed to turn up for a recording of TV quiz show Have I Got News For You?
- Who played the title role in the 2005 film Nanny McPhee?
- What was the name of Lucille Ball's Cuban band-leader first husband?
- Who took over the hosting of BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs in 2005?
- Who played the flatmate Dermot in UK TV's Men Behaving Badly, replaced after series one by Neil Morrissey's character Tony?
- What was the name of Bruce Springsteen's 1970s-80s backing group?
- Which was the first British TV game show to be adapted for screening in the USA?
- Which sport is the subject of the 1977 film Slap Shot, starring Paul Newman?
- Who wrote the novel Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
- What was the name of Scarlet O'Hara's first husband in Gone with the Wind?
- Which British TV comedy series took its name from the title of a 1960 crime-comedy film starring Jack Hawkins?
- Which TV and film character's full name is Alistair Graham?
- Which actress played Cleopatra in the 1964 film Carry On Cleo?
- What was the name of the ranch in TV's cowboy series Bonanza?
- Whose autobiography is entitled With Nails?
- Which film saw the return after 12 years of Sean Connery as James Bond?
- What is the name of Inspector Clouseau's manservant?
- Which actor is the voice of Z in the 1998 film Antz?
- Which British pop group did Graham Nash leave to join David Crosby in forming Crosby Stills Nash and Young?
- What did M*A*S*H stand for?
- What was the first Beatles film?
- What is the occupation of The Fugitive?
- Which band released the album Zooropa?
- Which actor brothers played the piano players in the 1989 film The Fabulous Baker Boys?
- Which football team is the subject of the 1996 film Fever Pitch?
- Johnny Knoxville became famous in what TV show?
- Which singer and actress was born Julia Elizabeth Wells in 1935?
- Which actor played Bruce Wayne in the 2005 film Batman Begins?
- Who did Deidre Langton marry in Coronation Street in 1981?
- Who spoke the only word in the 1976 film Silent Movie?
quizballs 31 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes