quizballs 315 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 315 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- A big problem that people avoid discussing is metaphorically called 'The (what?) ...in the room': Dinosaur; Elephant; Gorilla; or Ostrich?
- What 2001 Disney movie bockbuster is considered the first to successfully achieve CGI fur?
- The 1st World War Armistice was signed in 'Compagnie Internationale des Wagons Lits 2419', a: Hotel room; Bunker; Railway carriage; or Shipping container?
- 'Interlocution' refers to a person's involvement in: Crossword puzzles; Discussion; Electrical engineering; or Diesel railway engines?
- Who conceived the effective communication theory 'Three Modes of Persuasion' (comprising Logos, Ethos and Pathos): Aristotle; Hitler; Jesus; or Napoleon?
- Created by marine biologist/animator Stephen Hillenburg, Nickelodeon's $8bn grossing and most distributed media property of MTV networks (at mid-2010s)?
- Match these jazz players to their main intruments: Herbie Hancock, Chet Baker, Gene Krupa, and Courtney Pine - Sax/Clarinet, Drums, Keyboards, Trumpet?
- What is the cube root of 216?
- Boulevard Périphérique is the famous Paris: Park; Ring Road; Shopping Mall; or Mono-Rail?
- The brands Daiwa, Drennan, Hardy, and Berkley famously involve: Formula 1 racing; Horse-riding; Ski-ing; or Fishing?
- Gargoyles on buildings traditionally support: Flags; Clocks; Guttering; or Flying buttresses?
- A longhorned grasshopper or bush cricket is also known as a: Marymay; Suzywill; Lizzycan; or Katydid?
- PCB refers to what component of most electrical items?
- A gazetteer offers indexed information mainly oriented by: Biography; Geography; History; or Auction values?
- What is a: cleaning brand, Dutch soccer club, web programming language, and greater and lesser mythological Greek hero?
- Cockney rhyming slang 'bottle' traditionally means: Beer; Bravery; Medicine; or Blue?
- What famous French 1970s-designed anti-ship missile means 'flying fish'?
- The varying effects within which 0-12 scale refer to movement of twigs, smoke, dust and telegraph wires?
- The 'Acts' book of the Bible is fully titled 'Acts of The (What?)'?
- Name the capital city - est 1913, designed by Chicago architects W & M Griffin, located 35°18'27"S 149°07'28"E, and home of ACT Brumbies rugby union club?
quizballs 315 - free general knowledge quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes