quizballs 314 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 314 - free general knowledge quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Traditionally when in colour/color, the Samsung logo is: Yellow; Blue; Green; or Red?
- What is an eighth when expressed as a percentage?
- The French medieval term 'jongleur' refers to the trade of: Entertainer; Innkeeper; Horse-rider; or Candle-maker?
- TS Eliot's "Old Possum's Book of Practical (What?)" is the basis of the famous musical show: Hair; Rocky Horror; Cats; or West Side Stories?
- What did Barclays Bank call its 7,000 IT help staff/initiative, launched 2013: It People; Wise Owls; Digital Eagles; or Clever Dicks?
- According to the iconic poetic US 2nd World War poster, "Loose Lips might (Do What?)"?
- A loggia is a room or gallery characterized by the absence of: External wall; Windows; Roof; or Floor?
- Which one of these cartoon characters was not voiced by Don Messick: Scooby-Doo, Muttley, Baloo, Papa Surf?
- What is the main organic ingredient of Grappa, the strong Italian alcholic drink?
- What Latin ballroom dance alludes to bullfighting and means 'double step'?
- 'Pinyin', the original and common other Chinese/Japanese name for the tile game Mahjong means: Pigeon; Penguin; Wigeon; or Sparrow?
- The 'Bundesadler' is Germany's: Emblem; Parliament; Soccer premier league; or Santa Claus?
- Mollify means reduce: Anger; Masculinity; Density; or Clarity?
- If two sides of an isosceles triangle each measure 5cms then the other side cannot be: Less than 5cms; More than 5cms; 5cms; or Curved?
- The popular mid-2010s children's fad My Friend Cayla is a: Girl band; Talking Doll; Picture-book; or Cartoon soap opera?
- The Battle of Alamo featured in which war?
- Technically 'flash point' refers to the triggering of what aspect of a volatile substance: Ignition; Vaporization; Explosion; or Boiling?
- Sitka wood, named after the Alaskan town, is a type of: Oak; Yew; Spruce; or Mahogany?
- Loam soil is mostly: Sand and Chalk; Sand and Silt; Clay and Peat; or Clay and Chalk?
- 'The Great American Chocolate Bar' is eponymously better known as 'the (What?) bar'?
quizballs 314 - free general knowledge quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes