quizballs 292 - nigeria quiz - questions without answers
free nigeria quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 292 - free nigeria quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is Nigeria's official language?
- Which desert's edge is found at Nigeria's northernmost borderland?
- Enugu, Kano Pillars, Heartland, and Lobi Stars are famous Nigerian: Hotels; National parks; Football clubs; or TV Soaps?
- Chappal Waddi is Nigeria's: Biggest lake; Longest river; Highest mountain; or Oldest church?
- The Punch, Thisday, and Nigerian Tribune are long-standing popular Nigerian what?
- Galaxy is Nigeria's first commercial/private (and remains in the 2000s a leading): Airline; TV station; University; or Pension fund?
- Bonny light, Forcados, Qua Ibo, and Brass River are types of what major Nigerian export commodity?
- The vast geographical feature called 'Chad' which forms a border between Nigeria, Chad, Cameroon and Niger, is a: Mountain; Lake; River; or Desert?
- Suya, Puff Puff, and Moin Moin (or Moyi-Moyi) are well-known Nigerian: Foods; Volcanoes; Pop-stars; or Dances?
- The vertical stripes of Nigeria's flag are: Red/Green/White; Green/White/Red; Green/White/Green; or White/Green/White?
- Nigeria's location in Africa is: West coast; East coast; North coast; or Land-locked central?
- Which city replaced which other city as Nigeria's capital city in 1991 (two answers required, correct order, current and previous capital): Ibadan; Lagos; Abuja; Kano?
- Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fula, Efik-Ibibio, Kanuri, Tiv, Edo, and Ijaw, are Nigeria's main: Political parties; Ethnicities/native languages; Ports; or Festivals?
- Nigeria's currency the Naira (divided into 100 kobos) in 1973 replaced: Francs; £sd (Pounds, shillings, pence); Dollars; or Marks?
- Nigeria's international telephone country code is: 39; 57; 234; or 500?
- Name the independent state which warred unsuccessfully for independence within and against Nigeria (1967-1970), resulting in vast-scale casualties and famine?
- Which two similarly sized groupings account for c.90% of Nigeria's religions: Islam; Christian; Buddhist; Shinto?
- In the 2010s Nigeria's population is approximately how many million: 17; 74; 175; or 740?
- At 12,000 years old, the Nok of Nigeria is West Africa's oldest known: Book; Civilization; Tree; or Weapon?
- Enoch Adeboye, TB Joshua, David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, and Mathew Ashimolowo are famous Nigerian: Footballers; Rappers; Film stars; or Christian pastors?
- Nigeria is named after a: River; Lake; Mountain; or People?
- The national animal emblem of Nigeria is an: Elephant; Eagle; Elk; or Earwig?
- Nigeria is a major (until 1934 the world's largest) producer of what commodity from the Elaeis guineensis plant, used in foods, cooking and soap products?
- Nigeria's 14th and current (at 2014) presidential head of state is (What optimistic expression?) Jonathan?
- Nigeria's governmental constitution is chiefly based on that of the: USA; UK; EU; or Netherlands?
- The dominant 14-18th century Oyo Empire of Nigeria was noted for the organizational abilities of the Yoruba people and what feature of its powerful army: Cavalry; Rifles; Bowmen; or Elephants?
- Nigeria's internet country top level domain is: .ne; .ng; .ni; or .nr?
- 'Nollywood', Nigeria's movie industry, is ranked what position globally (by number of productions, at the 2010s): 2nd; 4th; 6th or 10th?
- The Third Mainland (What?) in Lagos is (at the 2010s) Africa's longest?
- Nigerian Aliko Dangote is (at 2014) Africa's foremost: Businessman; Marathon runner; Tennis player; or Poet?
quizballs 292 - free nigeria quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes