quizballs quiz 28 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 28 - free geography quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Apart from water, what runs through the mouth of the River Amazon and Lake Victoria?
- Which country had the world's tallest habitable building as at 2006?
- Which country was previously called Abyssinia?
- In which country is the Blarney Stone?
- What is the world's third largest sea?
- The largest policeman's beat (territory) in Europe is in which country?
- The cities of Cairo in Egypt and Fez in Morroco are generally accepted to have the world's oldest of what type of institution?
- Where would you find the Queen Alexandra, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Maud mountain ranges?
- The tenge is the basic monetary unit of which country?
- Which country at the southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula was previously known as Aden?
- What language do the locals speak in Bogota?
- What's the most southerly city; Toronto, Seattle, Budapest or Bordeaux?
- LAR is the international vehicle registration of which country?
- Where are the North Yolla Bolly mountains?
- In which South American country is the Atacama desert?
- What is the capital of Qatar?
- Where can you find the first iron bridge ever built?
- Which is the least populated state in the USA?
- What and when is the biggest national celebration every year in Australia?
- Which country has the internet domain .me?
- What Central American country's name means 'many fish'?
- Which capital city has the highest population (as at 2006)?
- What is the largest country in the world?
- Who renamed the South Sea as the Pacific Ocean in 1520?
- What notable geographical feature is shared by Oxford, Reading, Windsor and London?
quizballs 28 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes