quizballs quiz 27 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Question 9 was clarified (24 Jul 2007) because Cher sang the Alfie theme song for the US release and soundtrack. (thanks D Oldham)
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 27 - free entertainment quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which film-maker has received the most Academy Awards (as at 2006)?
- What is the name of the wood where Winnie the Pooh lives?
- Who wrote the longest-running play The Mousetrap?
- Which writer created the fictional British MI6 spy George Smiley?
- Bob Hoskins played crime boss Harold Shand in which 1979 film?
- What film featured the ukulele-playing singer 'Sugar' Kane?
- What is Jennifer Beale's day job in the 1983 film Flashdance?
- On which Shakespeare play is the 1961 film West Side Story based?
- Who sang the original theme song to the British 1966 film Alfie, starring Michael Caine?
- Which film was re-named Flight Pacific 121 and then changed back to its original title?
- Which iconic rock music frontman sang backing vocals on Carly Simon's 1973 hit You're So Vain?
- Who played Jeff's (James Stewart's) girlfriend Lisa Carol Fremont in the 1954 Hitchcock film Rear Window?
- Who directed the 1969 western The Wild Bunch and the 1971 thriller Straw Dogs?
- What is Wendy's surname in Peter Pan?
- In which film does the Oscar-winning song Secret Love feature?
- How many UK chart number ones did the Beatles have (as a group)?
- What type of shop is 84 Charing Cross Road in the 1986 film of the same title?
- Which US soul singer was shot dead in 1964 aged 33?
- Which country was the location of the second UK TV series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet?
- What was the name of the character played by Richard Beckinsale in UK TV series Porridge?
- What was the name of the strip club in the 1996 film Striptease starring Demi Moore?
- Which group removed the strings from their guitars in protest when they were forced to mime on Top Of The Pops in 1977?
- Which actor played the King in the 1995 film The Madness of King George?
- What does Robert Mitchum's character have tattooed on his knuckles in the 1955 film the Night of the Hunter?
- What is the real name of the comedian who devised and plays the character Avid Merrion?
- What is the name of the character played by Sarah Jessica Parker in the US TV series Sex and the City?
- Which actress plays the date (Nadia Gates) of Bruce Willis (Walter Davis) in the 1987 film Blind Date?
- What dance hit does David Brent hum during his famous dance routine in UK TV comedy The Office?
- In which Thomas Hardy novel does the character Bathsheba Everdene appear?
- Soeur Sourire was the stage name of the 1960's singer who was better known as whom?
quizballs 27 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes