quizballs 267 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 267 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- A pilaster is an ornamental architectural feature made to resemble a: Column; Window; Door; or Tree?
- Alma, Brown Turkey, Desert King, Italian Black, and Kadota are types of what fruit/plant?
- In which part of the human body do red blood cells develop?
- What comet is responsible for the Perseid meteor shower, through which Earth passes every July/August?
- The Fastnet Race is a prestigious competition in: Fishing; Yachting; Computer Gaming; or Butterfly Catching?
- What traditionally provides the flavour/flavor in a frangipane cake filling?
- Which English surgeon saved King Edward VII and Joseph Merrick?
- The G20 group of major world economies is comprised of 19 nations plus what organization?
- The usage fee for what UK public provision remained at one penny from 1855 until decimalization in 1971?
- What business is the Saks Fifth Avenue chain, named after its Manhattan NYC site: Department store; Merchant bank; Hotel; or Pawnbrokers?
- The terms/concepts of kaitiaki and kaitiakitanga referring to guardianship of sky, sea and land originated in which indigenous culture?
- Which bank in 2010 became UK's first new high-street bank for over 150 years?
- 'Hitting the wall' and 'Bonking' are equivalent terms in which activity: Computer gaming; Athletics; Chess; or Parliamentary debating?
- The Rod of Asclepius, a serpent and rod symbol from Greek mythology, is a widely used logo icon in: Medicine; Publishing; Magic/Conjuring; or Law?
- A supplier of 'apparent' website visitors using low-paid workers to visit websites to post false comments/reviews or generate fraudulent PPC advertising revenues is called a: Ghost Crowd; Click Farm; Mouse Factory; or Finger Pool?
- What English sheep-farming term from the 1400s refers to an influencer or indication of future trends?
- When introduced in 1908 the Model T Ford was surprisingly not available in which of these colors/colours: Black, Grey, Green, Blue, Red?
- What herb used in alternative medicine as a tonic and aphrodisiac is named from Chinese 'man plant root' because its root resembles a human leg?
- The commune (township/parish) Les Baux-de-Provence in south-central France is associated with what metallic element?
- The effect referring to something becoming massively publicized due to attempts ban/censor it is called the '(What celebrity surname?) Effect'?
quizballs 267 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes