quizballs quiz 21 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Question 2 was corrected (31 Oct 07) from the incorrect Duncanfield to Dukenfield. (Thanks T Curran)
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 21 - free entertainment quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Who took over from Magnus Magnassun as host of (UK) TV's Mastermind?
- Who was William Claude Dukenfield better known as?
- Which 1969 film had the Oscar-winning song Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head?
- What was Westlife's first UK No1 hit?
- What was the name of the character played by Michael Douglas in the 1987 film Wall Street?
- Whose autobiography is entitled Is It Me?
- Which singer's real name is Paul Hewson?
- Which actor is the voice of Homer Simpson's brother Herb?
- Who directed the 1966 film Torn Curtain?
- What car did Thelma and Louise drive?
- Which member of Led Zeppelin dies in 1980 age 32?
- Which Beatles film features a mad scientist named Doctor Foot?
- How many Oscars did Joan Crawford win?
- What are the first names of the three Railway Children, the film from the novel by Edith Nesbit?
- Who wrote the poem Ode To A Nightingale?
- What is the title of the 1985 film about Ruth Ellis, the last woman to be hanged in Britain?
- How many roles does Eddie Murphy play in the 1996 film The Nutty Professor?
- Who played the character Vivian in (UK) TV's The Young Ones?
- Which European city is the setting for the 1973 film Don't Look Now?
- Who wrote the Opera La Boheme?
- The film Forrest Gump won how many Oscars?
- The White Fokker was the first story to feature which hero?
- Who was Humphrey the 10 Downing Street cat who died in 2006 named after?
- Which was the first Road film featuring Bing Crosby and Bob Hope?
- Which Rodgers and Hammerstein musical features Prince Chula Longkorn?
- Which famous music festival was first staged in 1970?
- Who plays New York gangster Noodles in the 1984 film Once Upon A Time In America?
- Which celebrity was known as The Joan Collins Fan Club?
- Who played James Bond in the film Goldfinger?
- Who were the first artists to appear in (UK) TV's Top Of The Pops?
quizballs 21 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes