quizballs 216 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
and see the new quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 216 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What four countries have the largest populations in the world?
- What nation has the country code internet top-level domain (TLD) .se?
- The title/position of Swami represents a religious teacher in: Buddhism; Hinduism; Islam; or Catholicism?
- In computer science the abbreviation hex refers to a number base of: Six; Ten; Sixteen; Sixty?
- What name is given to the age of human agricultural and technology revolution, from Greek 'new' and 'stone'?
- The Rochdale Principles guide the operation of what sort of organization?
- What word forms new words when added as a prefix to the words Able, End, Hole, Ion, and Ray?
- With the symbol Wb what is the unit of magnetic flux?
- What sort of creature is a killdeer: Dog; Cat; Bat; or Bird?
- Name the vast French multinational corporation which owns the drinks brands Jacobs Creek, Beefeater, Absolut and Mumm (at 2012)?
- The controversially named nation Myanmar is also called controversially what?
- International dialling codes beginning with the number 2 are chiefly for which continent?
- In Baptist religion, baptism is generally: Immersion for believers; Sprinkling on babies; Affusion at any age; or Ironically not required at all?
- What member of the Murdoch media family said in 2012, "Profit without purpose is a recipe for disaster"?
- The traditional 'badge of honour/honor' title for a fully qualified surgeon/medical consultant is: Professor; Doctor; Mr (Mrs/Ms/etc); or Right honorable?
- What is a hole-punch waste dot, and also an African country?
- Labanotation is a system for coding/recording/analyzing what movement: Dressage; Human; Road traffic; or Bees?
- Which country gave diplomatic asylum/refuge to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in 2012?
- A 3-seater tandem bicycle is called a: Tridem; Ridem; Random; or Tandem?
- Kinesics is more commonly known as what form of communication?
quizballs 216 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
quizballs main page - more free trivia quizzes questions and answers
The use of this material is free provided copyright (see below) is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the www.businessballs.com website. This material may not be sold, or published in any form. Disclaimer: Reliance on information, material, advice, or other linked or recommended resources, received from Alan Chapman, shall be at your sole risk, and Alan Chapman assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, or damages arising. Users of this website are encouraged to confirm information received with other sources, and to seek local qualified advice if embarking on any actions that could carry personal or organisational liabilities. Managing people and relationships are sensitive activities; the free materials and advice available via this website do not provide all necessary safeguards and checks. Please retain this notice on all copies.
© A and V Chapman 2012. Quizballs 2004-2014.