quizballs 213 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
quizballs 213 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- The Abraj Al-Bait Towers complex in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, at 2012 the 2nd tallest building globally, also boasts what world-beating feature: Clocktower/face; Belltower/bell; Swimming pool; or Carpark?
- A period of Northern Hemisphere climatic extremes occurring between 1350 and 1850 is loosely referred to as 'The Little (what)'?
- With the symbol F, what is the unit of electrical capacitance?
- Colostrum, informally called beestings/bisnings, is a form of: Legal process; Milk; Offal; or Public disorder?
- Originally a physician to the gods, conceived by Greek poet Homer, what ancient word is a song of praise or triumph?
- The metric prefix femto is shown as ten to the power of minus what?
- Balochistan, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Punjab are the four provinces of which nation?
- A missive is an official: Teaching/lesson; Punishment/fine; Letter/document; or Task/objective?
- The Sardinian sheep-milk cheese Casu Marzu is noted for what added element in its fermentation and presentation?
- The local word 'Lei' refers to a garland of flowers or shells, etc., orginating in and associated iconically with which island?
- Spike, Dig, Set, and Block are found in which competitive sport?
- Nuuk, population about 15,000, is the capital city of which country?
- From the Greek words loosely meaning 'same' and 'idea' what term refers to an expression which contains unnecessary duplication?
- Spell the medical condition: Eczema; Eczmha; Ecxma; Ezcema?
- As at 2012 how many chemical elements are known/listed officially: 58; 78; 108; or 118?
- Yellow Fever is generally carried/transmitted by: Coughs/sneezes; Infected water; Mosquito bites; or Rats?
- Canada's busy Montreal metro trains run on wheels of: Steel; Carbon-fibre; Polypropylene; or Rubber?
- The acronym POTUS refers to what position?
- What single vowel letter symbol generally refers in science to 'any element'?
- The diagram format for showing guitar fretboard fingering positions is commonly known as a: Finger grid; Fret table; Chord window; or Strum chart?
quizballs 213 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes