quizballs quiz 20 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Please note: question 20 was replaced (16 Mar 2007) due to the difficulty in providing a correct unequivocal answer to: What causes Lily Tomlin to shrink in the 1981 film The Incredible Shrinking Woman? The answer was incompletely stated in this quiz as 'perfume', but the full correct answer (various lifestyle and household chemicals and additives) is not well-suited to a quiz. (Thanks Razzle)
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 20 - free entertainment quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Who played Elwood in the original film The Blues Brothers?
- Kim Peek, the famous 'savant', inspired Dustin Hoffman's character in which film?
- Who was the drummer in the band Free?
- In which year skating stars Torville and Dean win Olympic gold medals?
- Which cartoon character has nephews Morty and Ferdy?
- In which city is the Doors vocalist Jim Morrison buried?
- Which Rocky film had The Eye Of The Tiger as its theme song?
- Which of the Sex Pistols was christened John Beverly?
- Which famous rock band were formerly known as The High Numbers?
- What is the name of the captain of the Pequod in the novel Moby Dick?
- Who directed the 1988 film Beetlejuice?
- Who wrote the novel A Clockwork Orange?
- In TV's Coronation street how many sons did Mike Baldwin have?
- What character does Uma Thurman play in the 1997 film Batman and Robin?
- What was the title of Elvis Costello's first album?
- Who won the award for the best comedy newcomer at the British comedy awards in 2003?
- Who did George Clooney play in TV's ER?
- In which novel was the character Holden Caulfield?
- In which Australian TV Soap did Dannii Minogue star?
- What 1960's three-piece group featured bass-player Noel Redding, drummer Mitch Mitchell, and one other whose name would somewhat give away the answer?
- Who wrote the opera Billy Budd?
- With which UK airport is actress Lorraine Chase associated?
- What was Dorothy's surname in the Wizard Of Oz?
- Which pop star took Dick James to court over a royalty dispute in 1985 and won?
- Who sang the theme for the Bond film For Your Eyes Only?
- How many light years was ET away from home?
- Who is the presenter on Channel 4's show Time Team?
- What was the name of the Long Island resort in the 1975 film Jaws?
- Who was the first singer to have three consecutive releases reach number one in the UK?
- What was the name of the fictitious hair dresser who sued to phone in to Steve Wright's radio show?
quizballs 20 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes