quizballs 200 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
quizballs 200 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What was the previous brand-name of the Nissan automotive corporation?
- As at 2012 the European Union comprises how many member states: 12; 17; 22; or 27?
- Loss of temper or sudden uncontrollable rage is called metaphorically as 'the (what colour) mist'?
- Name the new French president of 2012?
- The mariachi musical style/band belongs to which country?
- Name the Bosnian Serb army commander tried at The Hague in 2012 for war crimes against Bosnia 1992-95?
- What Latin term refers (literally) to a writer or composer's 'great work'?
- What is the international dialling code for Australia: 31; 41; 51; or 61?
- How many eighths are in one-and-three-quarters?
- What is the main metallic element in the core of the moon: Zinc; Iron; Copper; or Gold?
- Beyond the number five, prime numbers can only end in one of which four numbers?
- Anachronistic means from another: Language; Time; Culture; or Purpose?
- Cape Verde was until independence a territory of which European country?
- As at 2012 the official 'authorised version' of the Holy Bible is also known by what monarch's name?
- What is the cube root of 343?
- The Beau Sancy, sold at a Geneva auction in 2012 for £5.3m, is a: Painting; Diamond; Island; or Biplane?
- Insuperable means impossible to: Understand; Believe; Explain; or Overcome?
- Albedoza or albedo refers to a surface's what: Hardness; Springiness; Reflectivity; or Smoothness?
- What word, from French and Portuguese etymology meaning 'raised', in different variants refers to various peoples around the world who are born locally, of foreign origin?
- What royal house immediately followed the reign of England's King Richard III: Tudor; York; Hanover; or Windsor?
quizballs 200 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes