quizballs quiz 19 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 19 - free quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What is the Roman numeral for 50?
- Jack Bauer is the main character in which TV series?
- The statue on the top of London's Old Bailey building is holding what in her right hand?
- What is the sign of the Zodiac represented by a crab?
- Tactile relates to which of the senses?
- What does the F stand for in John F Kennedy?
- Which is the largest city in the USA?
- What is a camel with two humps called?
- What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
- Who wrote the novel Cider With Rosie?
- An alligator pear is another name for which fruit?
- Marie McLaughlin Lawrie is the real name of which singer?
- What was the name of the character played by Eddie Murphy in the 1984 film Beverley Hills Cop?
- What is the common name for nitrous oxide?
- Which vegetables are hash browns made from?
- In the English National Lottery how many red thunderballs are there (as at 2006)?
- Which British Royal Wedding was the first to be broadcast in colour?
- Who scored a hat-trick in the 1966 World Cup Final?
- Which country is Red Stripe lager originally from?
- In which year was the Falklands War?
- What is the name of the space station first launched by the Soviet Union in 1986?
- When are pancakes traditionally eaten?
- What does EPNS stand for?
- Who is the Roman God of Love?
- Who was Henry VIII's first wife?
- What type of domestic cat has no tail?
- What is the medical term for the breastbone?
- What is a supposed straight line connecting three or more ancient sites called?
- Which perfume house launched its Dune perfume in 1991?
- Who wrote Wind In The Willows?
- Where was the Magna Carta signed?
- Who wrote the opera Porgy and Bess?
- What is the world's longest river?
- The Haywain is the work of which artist?
- What is the collective term for a group of geese?
- Who was the first prime minister to live in No10 Downing Street?
- Which country has the international car registration 'D'?
- Early Rivers, Morello and Napoleon are types of which fruit?
- What does a philatelist collect?
- A nicker was slang for which British pre-decimal currency unit?
- Which English county is known as the Garden of England?
- What type of animal is an Ibex?
- The spice saffron is made from the dried stigmas of which flower?
- Which animal lives in a holt?
- Which was the last of the seven 'Road' films starring Bob Hope and Bing Crosby?
- In which month is St George's Day?
- Which anniversary is celebrated upon 25 years of marriage?
- In which sport is an epée used?
- In which war was the Battle of the Somme?
- In which European city would you have found Checkpoint Charlie?
- Which car manufacturer makes the Jazz model?
quizballs 19 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes