quizballs quiz 18 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Question 9 was replaced altogether (17.09.06) due to the load of rubbish that was there before about Gerry and the Pacemakers having had seven number one singles. They had three. (Ack E Mossop) Question 25 was corrected (25.10.07) from 1938 to 1950. (Thanks T Curran)
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 18 - entertainment - free quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which former Miss World played TV's Wonderwoman in the 1970's?
- Who wrote the novel Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas'?
- Which musician's original name was Declan McManus?
- Whose autobiography was entitled Unreliable Memoirs?
- Who was Bertie Wooster's servant?
- The song The Rhythm Of Life comes from which musical?
- Which singer released a 1984 album called Alf?
- What was the title of the Beatles' first UK No 1 single?
- Who played the Birdman of Alcatraz in the 1962 film?
- Which comedy due were known as Derek and Clive?
- Who was the first star to appear as Cosmopolitan magazine's centrefold?
- What was the name of the car in The Duke's Of Hazzard?
- Who was the child star of Steven Spielberg's Empire Of The Sun?
- What was the cow called in the children's TV animation The Magic Roundabout?
- Which football team did Gordon Ramsey play for before becoming a chef?
- Who presented TV's Room 101 before Paul Merton?
- How many Oscars did the 1997 film Titanic win?
- Who killed Maxine Peacock in Coronation Street?
- Which father and daughter starred in the film Paper Moon?
- What was the name of the character played by David Cassidy in TV's The Partridge Family?
- What is the title of Tennessee Williams' only comedy?
- Who was the Beatles' original drummer?
- What is the name of the road where TV's Desperate Housewives live?
- What is the sisters' surname in the novel Little Women by Louisa May Alcott?
- Who played Angela Phinlay in the 1950 film Asphalt Jungle?
- In which 1985 film was Madonna's first starring role?
- Who directed the 1997 film Ice Storm? Ang Lee
- What is the name of the school in the Harry Potter books?
- Who is Calvin Broadus better known as?
- The 1970's bands Wizzard and ELO resulted from the split what 1960's group?
quizballs 18 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes