quizballs 187 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
quizballs 187 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- 'Liquor amnii' is normally found in: Pregnant women; Cuban bars; East-London pie shops; or Catholic churches?
- What colour/color is the second 'O' in the standard original Google logo: Blue; Green; Red; or Yellow?
- Spell: Seperater; Separator; Separater; or Seperator (meaning a thing that separates other things)?
- The fuel injection system replaced what traditional device for blending air and fuel in car combustion engines?
- Plovers or dotterels are a type of birds classed as a: Hawks; Waders; Ducks; or Cranes?
- How many square feet is a full sized (doubles) regulation tennis court (excluding the space around the marked lines to run about): 1,104; 1,456; 1,728; or 2,808?
- A Pelton wheel converts what power into usable energy?
- A phot is a unit of measurement of: Camera shutter-speed; Light brightness; Radioactivity; or Colour/color intensity?
- What factual UK radio show at 2012 is the world's longest running and has featured guests' choices including a blow-up doll, suicide pill, and (misheard), 'a penis'?
- The Kowloon Peninsula forms the southern part of what 'special administrative' territory? - bonus point - what is the other SAR of C?
- As at 2012 what 115-island Indian Ocean nation has the smallest population (about 86,000) of any African country?
- Which country has the international telephone dialling code 27?
- A TRS connector (tip, ring, sleeve) is more commonly known as a (what) plug?
- What length is the shortest side of a right-angled triangle whose longest sides are 4cm and 5cm?
- A framework beam - a fink - that supports a wide-spanning roof is also known as a '(what nationality) truss'?
- The Turbans, The Five Satins, and The Diamonds helped establish what musical style: Glitter-rock; Doo-wop; Reggae; or Heavy metal?
- How many cross-stars feature in the Subaru automotive badge logo?
- What connects the terms Parliament, Murder, Exaltation, and Unkindness? - and a bonus point for what each term refers to?
- Spell the Russian composer's name Pyotr Ilyich ... : Tchaichovsky; Tschaikofsky; Tchaikovsky; or Tchaikovski?
- What psychological condition was named after Greek legend of a beautiful hunter who fell in love with his own reflection?
quizballs 187 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes