This webpage is a new format for mobile/small screens. Please send your feedback if it fails to operate well. Thanks.
quizballs 158 - 'mottos' quiz - questions without answers
free mottos quiz - companies and organizations mottos, maixims and sayings - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
quizballs 158 - free 'mottos' quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
To whom do these mottos belong?
- Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
- Where do you want to go today?
- The Power of Dreams.
- Connecting People.
- I'm Lovin' It.
- Omnia Omnibus Ubique. (All Things, For All People, Everywhere.)
- Save Money. Live Better.
- Citius, Altius, Fortius. (Faster, Higher, Stronger.)
- Nation Shall Speak Peace Unto Nation.
- Vorsprung durch Technik.
- Leading Innovation.
- Every Little Helps.
- Nullius in verba. (On the word of no one.)
- Dieu et mon droit. (God and my right.) (Three possible main answers - 1 point for any - a bonus point for all three)
- Don't be evil.
- Just do It.
- In somno securitas. (In sleep there is safety.)
- A Mari Usque Ad Mare (From Sea to Sea; French: D'un Ocean à l'Autre.)
- Blood and Fire.
Scroll down if you want to see the answers in random order to make the quiz easier, enabling you to match mottos to organisations/brands.
Note: Some of these mottos might be used by other less famous organizations/brands'. The 'correct' answers for this quiz are the large well-known organizations/brands associated with the sayings.