quizballs 122 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 122 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- The Plaka is the oldest quarter of which European city?
- Who was the longest reigning British king?
- 'The Umbrellas' is the work of which French impressionist?
- Women compete for the Corbillon Cup in which sport?
- Dilma Rousseff was elected the first female president of which country in October 2010?
- What is the colouring agent E102 also known as?
- What is the name of Israel's secret intelligence agency?
- What was the name of the judge, known as 'The Hanging Judge', in the Bloody Assizes of 1685?
- David Balfour is the hero of which Robert Louis Stevenson novel?
- The Maskelyne Award is associated with which branch of entertainment?
- What is the name of the fluid surrounding a foetus in the womb?
- Malpensa Airport serves which European city?
- Its name shared by a species of goose, what are the marine crustaceans which live attached to submerged surfaces, such as the bottoms of boats?
- Who was the head of Next retail company, who left the company in the 1990s to start a clothing line for supermarket chain Asda?
- A lachrymator is a substance that irritates which part of the body?
- The European city of Brussels lies on which river?
- Who won four gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games, in the men's 100 metres, 200m, long jump, and 4x100m relay?
- Mutter is the Indian term for which type of foodstuff?
- The Abominable Snowman is said to inhabit which mountain range?
- How many square yards in a UK acre?
- An aileron is found on which part of an aircraft?
- Which 1969 film starring Jane Fonda is based on the novel by Horace McCoy about a marathon dance contest?
- In needlework, what is the technique in which pieces of fabric are attached to another piece of material for decoration?
- What is the croup of an animal, such as a horse: Neck; Rump; Foot; or Chest?
- A sestercentenary is an anniversary of how many years?
- A caryatid is a supporting column or pillar of a building carved in the shape of what?
- 'No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land,' is clause 39 of which historic English document?
- How many suspects are in a normal game of Cluedo?
- Relating to motoring in the UK, what does MOT stand for?
- What colour is the inner ring of an Olympic archery target?
quizballs 122 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes