quizballs 111 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 111 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
This is an 'odd-one-out' quiz.
There is just one answer to each question.
- Which of these is not a species of shark: Nurse; Beluga; Carpet; Whale; or Megamouth?
- Which of these is not one-eighth: 12.5%; 0.125; Three twenty-fourths; or 0.8?
- Which of these is not a lake in Italy: Garda; Carasaljo; Iseo; Lugano; or Lesina?
- Which of these is not a chemical element: Alnico; Arsenic; Chlorine; Iodine; Krypton; or Plutonium?
- Which of these is not a note in the conventional western musical scale: B; C#; D; E#; or G?
- Which of these is not a position in a netball team: Shooting Guard; Wing Attack; Centre; Goal Defence; or Goal Shooter?
- Which of these is not an African nation: Benin; Nagaland; Egypt; Comoros; or Mali?
- Which of these is not a wind instrument: Tabla; Quena; Clarytone; Kaval; or Siku?
- Which of these is not a type of milk: Homogonized; Condensed; Kwila; Acidophilus; or Kefir?
- Which of these is not a cape in America: Horn; Cod; Chidley; Point; or Hatteras?
- Which of these is not a gardening tool: Dibber; Mattock; Trowel; Pinking Shears; or Loppers?
- Which of these was not an ancient unit of length: Cubit; Stadium; Peck; Palm; or Digit?
- Which of these is not a breed of rabbit: Beveren; Silver Fox; Lionhead; Elfin; or Damani?
- Which of these is not a word in one language or another for love: Liebe; Cariad; Arbre; Liefde; or Rakkaus?
- Which of these is not a song from the musical 'My Fair Lady': A Man Has Dreams; Get Me To the Church On Time; I Could Have Danced All Night; The Rain In Spain; or On the Street Where You Live?
- Which of these was not a British Prime Minister: George Grenville; Archibald Primrose; John Turner; Arthur Balfour; or John Russell?
- Which of these was not a Mr Men character: Mr Messy; Mr Naughty; Mr Topsy-Turvy; Mr Bounce; or Mr Impossible?
- Which of these is not a judo throw: Osotogari; O Goshi; Masutemi Waza; Tomoe Nage; or Dim Sum?
- Which of these was/is not a UK Cadbury chocolate brand: Picnic; Toffee Crisp; Crunchie; Milk Tray; or Curly Wurly?
- Which of these is not a species of eagle: Bald; Ghost; Harpy; Booted; or Serpent?
- Which of these people was not born in India: Paddy Ashdown (MP); Sue Barker (tennis player/TV presenter); George Orwell (novelist); Joanna Lumley (actress) or Engelbert Humperdinck (singer)?
- Which of these is not an opera by Giacomo Puccini: Tosca; La Boheme; La Traviata; Madame Butterfly; or Turandot?
- Which of these is not an edible seaweed: Nomura; Arame; Laver; Wakami; or Ogonori?
- Which of these nations (as at 2010) has never played at the FIFA World Cup Finals: Honduras; Haiti; India; El Salvador; or Trinidad and Tobago?
- Which of these was not the name of an apostle in the Bible: Philip; Daniel; Simon; Thaddeaus; or Andrew?
- Which of these is not a type of jacket: Eton; Norfolk; Pakul; Donkey; or Eisenhower?
- Which of these is not a type of pasta: Capellini; Bucatini; Mafalde; Buccellato; or Gemelli?
- Which of these is not a type of daffodil: Fosteriana; Papillon; Tazetta; Jonquilla; or Paperwhite?
- Which of these is not a mountain in Canada: Logan; St Elias; Crowfoot; Aracar; or Columbia?
- Which of these is not geometrical terminology referring to part of a circle: Chord; Arc; Secant; Net; or Radius?
quizballs 111 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes